Spirit House theme

New Petchburi Pete

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What makes you think I am not a qualified scuba diver? equipt with the latest in digital scuba photo gear? Hmmm? perhapes that is actually where my real talents lie...? perhapes this is what you and Limbo should be fearing the most!!!! (Insert sinister laugh here...). Perhapes Cent and I have collaborated with severel of The old Cuesteu divers, ClypsoII and are now in the process of gathering the world's best scuba shots!~!!! Perhapes you will regret such a contest (sinister laugh again...)

• 2 weeks later...

Just to confirm so there's no misunderstanding should I win (high possibility):bow: is the theme restricted to your garden variety roadside front of business type or are Spirit Houses within a Monestry Holy Place etc acceptable.

Bust1 has a good point, different types of Spirit houses, for different purposes...but as long as they are spirit houses, I say fair enough...and of course in the far far outside chance we do lose to him (which is not bloody likely!) then we can cry foul and try to have him disqualified!

Archived