Trim Job

billyb6677

Hello all...was just wondering if someone could tell me the thai words/statement that I need to say to girlfriend that will get her to do little trimming down there..she is not that bad ,But I only would like to see something like a nice little strip of hair--or none-- instead of the never trimmed look..Thanks for any help ! Billy Bob

To Boo Radley:

Hey, you got a good memory, eh? Well, I met her yesterday and I emphatically repeat that Khun Bikini_Line is female. FEMALE. FEMALE. Any further questions will have to be directed at her. smile.gif" border="0

Hi Scum, I'm not sure of a better way to say it really (is it the kind of word you can say politely ?). But I know my girlfriend got very offended when I used it once before. And, for what it's worth, it's in the 'Taboo words...will offend most Thai people that hear them...could really get you in big trouble' section in the Thai For Lovers book.

She did tell me a more neutral word but I can't remember it now - not much help I know. Sorry. smile.gif" border="0

[ May 17, 2001: Message edited by: Iaxia ]

Actually, moi with rising tone is not appropriate unless she really is a bar girl and you don't like her.

You could try.....

dtut pom kahng lahng dai mai krap

or

dtut kon (rising tone)dai mai krap

Or for the full version. Kor toet tee ruk (rue cheu gor dai). tur mee kon mahk kahng lahng na ja. Rao mai koey chorp. Dtut kon noi dai mai krap? Ja souy soot soot na ja. Rao ja chorp mahk na.

(insert cheu instead of tur and pom/cheu/dooa eng instead of rao depending on your style of speech).

Either way, probably best not using goo/mueng:-)

Sorry, don't know if this helps, but my 5c!

Archived