2 Days in BK - First Time!

brownbomber

Hi Everyone,

first off, great site, great info..just awesome in every sense of the word! hats off to the people incharge here...you guys are doing a heck of a job!

I was told that I have to go to Asia for work last month, and that i would have a 2 day lay-over in BK (Tues, Wed, Thurs till afternoon). At first, I thought, hmmm, they'll have good food (since I enjoy it), but what else could have have to pass the time? Talk about ignorance!! A search on google and 3 minutes later I was trying to have that layover for 2 weeks instead of 2 days!

Anyways, I've been reading this site for 3 weeks now, just signed up the other day and I've accumulated a lot of knowledge. Thanks to all those that post! I do have some questions tho...

1. I have booked the JW Marriot for the stay. Seem girl-friendly...still true? any hassles or anything i should know about the hotel?

2. My flight arrives on the 17th of Jan at 10:30pm. When can I expect to be checked in? 12am? 1am? What the best way to hook-up that night? Nana car-park? Thermae? Nana-Disco? Please advise...

3. Best place for an "all-out" massage? Annies or CP2? Keeping in mind I would be only able to hit one place in 2 days?

4. Eden - I have to try it..just to say I did.....aroud 5000 BT for 2 gals? whats the best time? right at 3pm?

5. Stunners. Where are the best looking gals? Seems like Rainbow or Angel witch from the recent posts...whats the hottest spots right now, and whats the best time to hit them up?

6. ST- 1000-1500 BT and LT 1500-2000 Bt...still true for Jan 2006?

7. Dumb question I know, but for 2 LT's Eden and Soapy Massage...13000 BT a good budget?

Thanks a to guys!

Hi,

"first off, great site, great info..just awesome in every sense of the word! hats off to the people incharge here...you guys are doing a heck of a job!"

Thanks. Always nice to hear ones work is appreciated.

"1. I have booked the JW Marriot for the stay. Seem girl-friendly...still true? any hassles or anything i should know about the hotel?"

Never heard anything to the contrary, so yes don't think you'll have a problem.

"3. Best place for an "all-out" massage? Annies or CP2? Keeping in mind I would be only able to hit one place in 2 days?"

Never been to either of these, but from what I understand is that the girls at CP2 are, on average, more attractive.

"5. Stunners. Where are the best looking gals? Seems like Rainbow or Angel witch from the recent posts...whats the hottest spots right now, and whats the best time to hit them up?"

Check the GoGo Ranking. Lots of comments and info there on the GoGos.

Can't really help you with the other questions, sorry.

Sanuk!

Brownbomber said: "...you guys are doing a heck of a job."

Normally I wouldn't speculate on someone's real-life persona, being against the rules and all, but could this be the infamous Michael "Heck of a Job" Brown(ie), the former embattled emergency services director praised by The President of the United States in the aftermath of the Gulf Coast hurricane before resigning shortly thereafter in disgrace and now shopping his consultancy expertise throughout the world?

1. Last I heard no problem

2. Should be OK for at hotel by midnight all being well nep or carpark If you walk to nep from JWM you may not make nep

3. Annies is walking distance from JWM

4. 12:30 and watch them come to work and put on the warpaint

5. dont use either

6. should be ok don't forget the BF

7. Should be more than enough if it does not include your hotel

My flight arrives on the 17th of Jan at 10:30pm

Shame it wasn't a few days earlier :D

Midnight should be feasible to hit your hotel..........I have never arrived that late (for these reasons!).........I suggest that you just check in and dump your bags off (don't worry about the shit and shower or unpacking - just your valuables into the safe) and jump in a Taxi Meter straight to "Nana Plaza".

If you do miss it being open, you might want to sit yourself down at one of the open air bars / foodstalls down Sukhumvit Soi 3 to Soi 11 (??) - you can't miss it - just intro yourself to anyfolk who sound like they are speaking the same language - folk are usually freindly enough that time of night and are more than happy to give you teh "Heads up" on how things work. The gals can smell a new guy in town (it is not always a bad thing!) you probably won't get to sit down until you get propositioned! So I would not worry about "Not getting any" :D

You may find it helpful to take your new found "freind" / or just yourself down to the foodstalls so you can eat and watch the world happen / soak up the atmosphere / get an idea of what is going on - some palces remain open till near dawn (it depends who is busy that night). You can rest up with a relaxing massage etc the next day!

Eden IS worth a go :D

sfinkz said:

Brownbomber said: "...you guys are doing a heck of a job."

Normally I wouldn't speculate on someone's real-life persona, being against the rules and all, but could this be the infamous Michael "Heck of a Job" Brown(ie), the former embattled emergency services director praised by The President of the United States in the aftermath of the Gulf Coast hurricane before resigning shortly thereafter in disgrace and now shopping his consultancy expertise throughout the world?

Sorry to disappoint....but not it....funny comment though..

On the topic of identity, I read alot on this forum that "Arab" men generally are not liked more by the gals - any truth in this?...i'm a canadian, but one of Indian decent....like 3rd or 4th generation - so i don't speak a word of anything but english. I guess they'll take me for a farang once i open my mouth, but is there anything else I can expect?

Although, i don't look Indian at all...hehehe....

Breconion said:

1. Last I heard no problem

2. Should be OK for at hotel by midnight all being well nep or carpark If you walk to nep from JWM you may not make nep

3. Annies is walking distance from JWM

4. 12:30 and watch them come to work and put on the warpaint

5. dont use either

6. should be ok don't forget the BF

7. Should be more than enough if it does not include your hotel

thanks for this Breconion!

3 - so, Annies? you've been? I also just read a trip report with Nataree mentioned....any comments? Whats Annies price again?

4 - 12:30 at EDEN - I'm there! thanks for the tip.

5 - So if I on't use either...can you suggest one?

7 - doesn't include hotel....

thanks again!

brownbomber said:

Hi Everyone,

first off, great site, great info..just awesome in every sense of the word! hats off to the people incharge here...you guys are doing a heck of a job!

I was told that I have to go to Asia for work last month, and that i would have a 2 day lay-over in BK (Tues, Wed, Thurs till afternoon). At first, I thought, hmmm, they'll have good food (since I enjoy it), but what else could have have to pass the time? Talk about ignorance!! A search on google and 3 minutes later I was trying to have that layover for 2 weeks instead of 2 days!

Anyways, I've been reading this site for 3 weeks now, just signed up the other day and I've accumulated a lot of knowledge. Thanks to all those that post! I do have some questions tho...

1. I have booked the JW Marriot for the stay. Seem girl-friendly...still true? any hassles or anything i should know about the hotel?

No problem, no checks..Be aware that there are cameras everywhere so if you have a problem J.W. security will take care for you....

2. My flight arrives on the 17th of Jan at 10:30pm. When can I expect to be checked in? 12am? 1am? What the best way to hook-up that night? Nana car-park? Thermae? Nana-Disco? Please advise...

Here is a hint. Use the Marriott Car service as the will get you ther very fast a no wait for the pickup... Save you nearly an hour

3. Best place for an "all-out" massage? Annies or CP2? Keeping in mind I would be only able to hit one place in 2 days?

too many to talk about

4. Eden - I have to try it..just to say I did.....aroud 5000 BT for 2 gals? whats the best time? right at 3pm?

I don't Eden is so good. they are no very pretty and poor actresses.

5. Stunners. Where are the best looking gals? Seems like Rainbow or Angel witch from the recent posts...whats the hottest spots right now, and whats the best time to hit them up?

Try Morning Night on Soi 4 before you get to Nana...Many stuners there....

6. ST- 1000-1500 BT and LT 1500-2000 Bt...still true for Jan 2006?

True but don';t tell them you are at the JW as they will try to prequalify you as to what to charge...

7. Dumb question I know, but for 2 LT's Eden and Soapy Massage...13000 BT a good budget?

too much for boom boom....A real nice Soapy is Darling. annies is very near to the JW. They are cheaper with less pretty girls however the do one of the best jobs in the area. Walk out of the JW and go to your left down soi 2 past the New hotel and about 100m you'll see the sing for Annies of that side of the street.

Thanks a to guys!

Archived