I have him Scared...

Old Hippie

Well, I see as the deadline for the next contest nears, my Pal Limbo has stopped flapping his yap, and talking a game up! Maybe he finally realizes he has no prayer of winning this next contest...or maybe he is just scared to face me and Cent... (sinister giggle). In any event, Just a few days left, so get them in!!!!

Sorry OH, can't lower myself to the standards and ranks of Cent and you.

My winning picture has been send in weeks ago and the only thing left for you is to endeavour the sour taste of defeat.

Price winning artist, ha.

Nose up in the air times 2!!!!

Well well...big words for a guy who considers a super market disposable camera, as a "proper tool" for the job...hmmm...maybe I'll get the little kid next door to scribble something with a crayon, and then you will have something else to compeate with...of course, you will cry worse then a little kid, when my entry is proclaimed victorious! Cent as my protoga will no doubt finish 2nd...I suppose with luck and tricery, you might manage a distant 3rd...

Well, I want you guys to know that I entered this competition merely so that the number of pictures required for prizes to be awarded might be reached. Sooooooooooo, when mine comes in first, please, no bitchin', moanin' and cryin'. Just consider that my entry, as poor as it might be, still was superior to yours. (MY "spirit house" is inhabited by "ghosts" that will take on all and come out on top.)

HH

Just because you have a Nibble on doesn't mean it takes pix for you. You still need the inspiration to get a good shot OH, you see, and that's where I come into the picture!

Nice try anyway and I don't mind you competing at all, htee have to be a few loosers in this contest and it may well be you than. Nose high up in the air!!

What kind of contest did you win anyway, one at junior school when you where 8? Ha.

Boys! Boys! Stop all this silly arguing. I sent in the winning pics ages ago. No need really to argue over 2nd and 3rd places. I only directed OH to some good shots of spirit houses here in Surin area to let him have a chance at taking 2nd place over Limbo's crappy 3rd place offerings. This thread isn't necessary, as I already have won. We just need the people to judge so ND can hand over my prize. It's a foregone conclusion dudes.

:: :neener::beer::up::chili: :chili: :chili:

BTW, Dum Soda left for Bangkok this morning from Surin on the train. I think our livers need to take a vacation on Jomtien Beach. I sent mine with him for a much needed holiday.

OH, my mate MagicMan was in the Surin go-go bar last night. I came in a few minutes after he had arrived and he already had two cute little birds lap-dancing on his crotch! So the possibilites are there and they weren't ignoring us white boys last night. I think going early isn't a good thing. Late night is better. Dum Soda and I were there the night before and the play was much the same as when you were there. Too early I think. The girls need time to get warmed up and lubricated. :D :: :up:

Cent

Cent , cent...you poor self deluded wannabe photographer...ok ok sure, you might have some cute little "snap shot" that your wife and daughter told you was good, and might get a few measly votes out of sympathy, but 1st place...? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! But ok, as it seems most guys are too scared to submit photos, I guess you might get 2nd, behind me of course (hey wait, that sounds gay!) and of course Limbo in a far far FAR distant 3rd...but all itwill take is one guy with guts, a ringer of sorts to upsetthe balance, and add some comptetition! So who among the others will it be? Come on guys!

Archived