I have him Scared...

Old Hippie

Tell you what Limbo, give your little kodak instamatic to a blind guy, as I am sure he can take a better picture than you can...I admirer you cheap trash talking, as it is cute an entertaining, but I seriously doubt anything to fear here! Promise me you won't cry to much on the final day...

Old Hippie said:

Cent , cent...you poor self deluded wannabe photographer...ok ok sure, you might have some cute little "snap shot" that your wife and daughter told you was good, and might get a few measly votes out of sympathy, but 1st place...? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! But ok, as it seems most guys are too scared to submit photos, I guess you might get 2nd, behind me of course (hey wait, that sounds gay!) and of course Limbo in a far far FAR distant 3rd...but all itwill take is one guy with guts, a ringer of sorts to upsetthe balance, and add some comptetition! So who among the others will it be? Come on guys!

OH,

Okay, you asked for it buddy! Dis my shots will ya!? I'm spilling the beans here now for that one! Here is the REAL reason OH came to Isaan a couple weeks ago. OH has had an organ transplant and needed to come to see the transplant donor to agree with the organ selected by the katoey doctors at BKK Nursing Hospital. Look below and you'll see a pic of the donor and the organ supplied. OH signed the papers and the organ transplant was a complete success. He is now the hit of Casanovas and has been contracted to be the star attraction for their Katoey Lesbian Show. He says he is very happy except the new organ ruins the svelte lines of the silk gowns he recently had made in Majestic Tailors, and that it is a pain to carry around the bamboo ladder he needs so the ... ahem ... 'lasses' can climb to the top of his new knob for a bit of a diddling session. He said he was tired of all the action Chocolate Steve was getting in the diddling corner (sorry to drag you into this CS :-) Merry Xmas!) and wanted to buy himself a nice Xmas present with the generous bonus his employers had given him for Xmas. If you see some Casanova K-toys limping around the Plaza lately you'll have seen where OH's new member has plowed some new pathways to ecstasy. OH can now rightly claim he is "hung like an elephant!" He's hoping his new pleasure toy will turn Si Saket Girl's head and she'll start showing him the appropriate attention he so well deserves and desires! :: :D

d03a703a.jpg

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant::xmsgrin::xmascheer:elf: :elf: :elf::rotfl: :rotfl: :stirthepo

Merry Xmas OH.

Cent

Hmmm, what kind of guy goes around Issaarn photographing elephant dongs...? yeah...real national Geographic type stuff here...

Hmmm, over exposed...glare...lack of depth, very poor use, almost no existant of the Kinsian gradiaent scale...angle is way off, no verticles...and the elephant isn't smiling, thus making it so impersonal to anyone who isn't really into elephantys...a lot of people probably think It is one of my pictures, because I am so into elephants...but it's not, mine would be better...

Hmmm...maybe that poor excuse for a camere user Limbo has a chance after all...well, I mean 1+2 place for me...and who ever dares challange me 3rd...

Cent said:

OH,

Go back and read the post now! :-)

Have a great Happy New Year OH, and get your ass back to Surin for another tour of the area. I've found some new places to show you while kicking about the area with ND and MagicMan and Dum Soda. Have a good weekend.

Cent

Allow me tyo ranslate this for our readers...

"...OH, and get your ass back to Surin for another tour of the area. ..."= I miss you humping me like the bitch I am, you and that elephant dong of yours are amazing...I'll be your Si Saket "girl" from now on!

"...while kicking about the area with ND and MagicMan and Dum Soda. .."=WHile attempoting to have a gay 4some, I stumbled on some nice quiet places to go and snuggle...

Archived