How many TG have you fucked!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ranger,

I'm pretty sure your a bigger whore than even I. I think I'll give Cambodia another go in March! In hind sight apart from the mess I got myself into and the scam run on me the girl I fucked durring the episode was a pretty good lay! I did enjoy her so...

I really liked the p4p options in PP...

[Removed - KS]

I shouldn't have gone back and taken the other two girls upstairs...it all went down hill durring the deed and ended badly! I will try and be less cocked next visit!

SkiBum

SkiBum said: My highest number of women at one time is 10 ladies! I've had as many as 17 in a day!

Apparently I'm not allowed to criticise you Skibum, but am instead expected to hold you in the highest regard for your unbelieveable feats of manliness (as many on the board seem to do). Therefore well done, my respect for you has no bounds.

Hi,

"Apparently I'm not allowed to criticise you Skibum"

Is it really that difficult to grasp the idea that you *can* criticize a point of view / statement made, but *not* attack the person who made it (i.e. no personal attacks)?

Take another look at Straycat's post. He rips Skibum's credibility to pieces, yet doesn't actually say a bad word about him. You on the other hand pretty much flamed him while not disproving anything.

Sanuk!

Archived