pictures from pattaya

mai_pen_rai

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

liquidflux,

you are right, some of my pattaya pics are more then 15 years old. But for me they are now much more worth then when I just made them in 1990 or so, because right now its nearly impossible to get some shots from this time.

Try to surf around and look for autentic high quality pics from pattaya... you wont find some.

So,... enjoy my updates and think back about thoose beautiful days in this dirty old town :-)

Cheers,

Wolfgang

Dude you're an awsome photographer but your sign up page is the worst i have ever seen! And i'm a professional programmer! Geeze, you gotta do something about that else you are going to lose views. You don't want obsticals between you and the user. Your art should get attention but your secured signup page is like a monster trying to destroy you. Keep it simple as possible ok? No need for the image codes at the bottom because for sure no proggie is going to spider your site and start creating false accounts. :-) Well i'm going back to your site to see if i can continue to get in. it's been about 30 minutes now and i've still seen nothing. :D

Neo,

I am sorry about the stress with the login, we are working on the problem.

Please use a valid email adress next time, then you will get the key to enter my pattaya section very soon.

Bye the way... there are a lot of new pics inside my nude art catergory now.

Cheers,

Wolfgang

Archived