pictures from pattaya

mai_pen_rai

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

wolfgang,

what i've seen of your photography is somewhat impressive, though i'm quite the layman and am just looking for cool pictures to see. the thing is, jumping through an intricate system of hoops to look at someone's art is not the kind of thing that I, or I imagine most people, are interested in.

I've invested a solid hour of my life over the last six months in various stages of trying to answer stupid "what are these letters" cryptograms or whatever, filling out complex forms, and whatnot until i was frustrated and quit. then, you posted here and I PMed you to let you know it was too complex, as did others, and you said to PM you with more info, which I also filled out and sent you.

all this work has never netted me an actual working login, mind you. I've been kind of intrigued by the "what awesome thing is so great that it's so hard to get to see" mentality i've had.

now, i see you on here again, and the note "please read my news first" inspired me to check it out.

discuss for a week on the board to get a login? holy shit! I hope I don't sound condesending or anything, but what on earth inspired such a policy? have you considered charging money instead? I probably wouldn't do that either, at least not without being a major fan or something, but I would certainly pay money before i'd jump through these hoops you've laid out now....

ah hell, now that I've put these words out there so clearly, i'm gonna spend some money and sponsor this board some. I've enjoyed it enough and there were no hoops or idiotic forms to fill out. as a matter of fact, from the get go people were here helping me get the most out of my trip to thailand.

good luck, wolfgang. I don't really understand what you're doing with your site, but you've done some good (at least for nanaplaza.com)

Archived