December contest winners

khunsanuk

Ok look, I am pretty damned petty, I admit, but this is rediculis! I bribed, manipulated and slept with all who were of influence here, and still lost...OK so how dare someone cheat better than me! Now I am really pissed here...wait, did I at least place ahead of Limbo? well, o.k. then...if not, you are all in for more bitching!

Firstly let me apologise for the atrocious quality of my entries. When the call went out for more entries I thought it my duty as a member to contribute. As I had never entered before and in fact did not even have a gallery I sought to get some hands on advice from some longer serving members (who will remain nameless) on how to go about entering, how to vote etc. Take into account I'm never one to read the rule books which is at sometimes to my detriment.. I made several references to the subject being "Temples" but was never once corrected on the fact that "Temples" was last months topic. So off I went created my gallery and sent in my entries. To say I was horrified to find out that the real topic was in fact "Spirit Houses" is an understatement. At that point it was too late to start snapping around the roadsides etc as I was back in Oz so I decided to do a bit of croping and try and make up the numbers. Be assured this will not happen again. Congrats Stickman . :beer::applause:

You did fine, and thanks for contributing...er ah you did place behind me right? in any event, don't let the blatant cheating of the winners (or attempted cheating by me) in anyway influence your future participation. It is ashamed however, that a few chose to have help in influencing the outcome...I believe more honest voting would have shown who the clear cut talented ones really are...I'll just leave it to the guilty party to come foreward...and do the right thing...

Ijust hope the actions of one guilty party will not discourage the new guys from joining in...oh, and yes, this is in deed sour grapes on my part...though people with better photos than mine (yes, there were some, many actually) were wronged as well...but I won't drone on about it...well, not for much longer...ah yes, I probably will...

I would be ready for the AA except that Khun Sanuk claimed the prize himself, drunk it all at once, while at the same time deleting all of the other entries that would have made it up to 20?. But seriously, I feel a sense of déjà vu here, winning, but getting a prize. Maybe Dog will take pity on me?!

Stick

Dog should still be in Possession of severel bottles of reasonably good California wine...

As this contest was fixed, thus I lost, we now need to start thinking of theames for next year...are we open for suggestions yet...?

Oh Stickman, I forgot, congratulations!

Archived