January THemes!

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll blame it on jet lag as I just got back , but did spend a few days up north , quick stop in Lop Buri , then onto Phetchabum for a pre-wedding night party , then to Buri ram for the wedding ( not mine :: ) Did get some nice pics though... :sleeping:

I'll wait for the poll translation :grinyes:

Bada :beer: Bing

Cent said:

OH,

Fucked if I know! :D Some sort of Aussie code I think. I just checked reply 2, as 2 is better than 1 no? ::

Cent

remeber the old Joke? "...Bunta 1 or bunta 2...death ...BY BUNTA...?" Hence I didn't vote yet...

BTW, ND is not replying to my PMs, ever since he spent that weekend with you, maybe now you have become his #1 favorite, and I his #2...and the vote is to decide? either way, I am slighted and hurt...oh well...:)

Cent, I love you!, Please don;t tell OH that i don;t love him any more, it's over between him and me! I love only you Cent!

FARK thought this was a PM dam, now everyone knows!

OK - when setting up a poll it says

Users may choose only one (radio buttons)

Users may choose many (checkboxes)

Users may choose (checkboxes)

I used the last, thinking I could make everyone vote 2, 3, 4, or whatever number I chose.

I said three, but the it seems the system won;t let me :(

DOG

Cent,

Take care of Nervous Dog, I will miss him, but I still Have Gummi, who I have been cheating on ND with behind his back, for well on 2 years now...oh well, we can all meet up at the hot tub and laugh about it someday...

Now, we need a poll and a theame...will we be redoing the poll or is this it...?

Archived