Violence in Living Doll

Paillote

Late last friday a friend and I ventured in to Living Doll bar in Pattaya. He is on holiday so lady drinks were given out quite freely. Like flies around a honey pot the girls circled us, but when a dancer come up asking for the second drink without even finishing the first I politely declined. She muttered "Cheap Charlie" and I replied "Fuck you". She gave me the finger and said more nasty things. I got up on my feet and she stuck her face just inches from me. I faked a lazy head butt, and acidentally touched her a little bit, upon where she gave me a big slap in the face. I thought enough is enough and stood back.

While standing there she come over and gave me two more slaps. I still didn't do anything. Then she took a beermug and throws it full force at my head where it breaks. Result is blood flowing, visit to hospital where I get four stitches, shaved head and a hospital bill.

In retrospect I don't know why I was so forgiving. I was just eager to get out I guess. The mamma sarn came up to me and offered me free drinks the day after (yeah, as I would come back) and the girls were most helpfull in stopping the bleeding. But I still had to pay the bar tab this day! Should probably gone to the tourist police and complained about the hospital bill.

Anyway, beware of the nasty looking bleached blond dancer. Don't mess with her.

Paillote

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My own experience is, just walk away, if a BG acts up, call the mamasan, tell her, pay the bill, and leave, maybe explain you are leaving because of her. Not worth what happened, or should you have hit her etc, had to deal with any Thai guys she sticks on you etc...never worth it/never really can win in these situations...

Anyway, sorry it happened to you, just be thankful it wasn't worse, and chaulke it up to LOS experience...

>>>I faked a lazy head butt, and acidentally touched her a little bit....

Sorry about your damages but think about how many bar fights begin with only a slight shove. She took a head butt and even if it were an accident why should she give a shit. I think you came out lucky, could of been far worse.

>>>In retrospect I don't know why I was so forgiving. I was just eager to get out I guess.

Probably the best decision you've made in a long time. As it is I'd be watching my back if I were you.

Paillote said:

I got up on my feet and she stuck her face just inches from me. I faked a lazy head butt, and acidentally touched her a little bit,

Anyway, beware of the nasty looking bleached blond dancer. Don't mess with her.

Paillote

And she's probably telling everyone if you see Cheap Charlie Falang with a shaved head and a couple of stiches in it, bash and rob him. Dangerous game your playing there for starters and secondly you don't ever hit or threaten to hit woman regardless of the situation. Walk away.

No sympathy for you at all. :down: :down: :down::nono: :nono: :nono:

Your first mistake was going into Living Dolls in the first place. Your second was to throw money around in that place. Kind of like chuming in Shark infested waters IMHO.

I don't see why you guys are so facinated by those overpriced Issan Ho's in there with their tattoo's and bad attitudes.

May I humbly make the suggestion that you drink where head butting is normal behaviour?

Like not in Thailand?

Yours is the behaviour that that gets people killed.

"It's people like you that cause unrest" Monty Python

I suppose where you come from saying "Fuck You" to any one in your field of vision is the height of civilised behaviour.

Or is you post a troll?

"In retrospect I don't know why I was so forgiving." So what you really should have done was stay and continue fighting? Very masculine, fighting with a woman that is.

Anyway, beware of the nasty looking bald and injured Oick. Don't mess with him.

Archived