Violence in Living Doll

Paillote

Paillote,

if I read your post right, it sounds like you took a visitor out on the town and it was the visitor who was 'throwing' the money around, not you. Then it appears you got into a verbal match with one of the undesirables.

Fortunate for you, you got out of this without too many 'scratches'.

In your situation, I do not know what I would have done any different. Glad to see this did not turn into another falang's death.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bust1 said:

And she's probably telling everyone if you see Cheap Charlie Falang with a shaved head and a couple of stiches in it, bash and rob him. Dangerous game your playing there for starters and secondly you don't ever hit or threaten to hit woman regardless of the situation. Walk away.

No sympathy for you at all. :down: :down: :down::nono: :nono: :nono:

Of course, I expected a reply like this... For some people cows are holy, others worship the holy bargirls. Open your eyes, the world is not black and white...

Paillote

Hi Fellas,

Any idea which Living Dolls it was?

I've seen the odd bit of biff in the Showcase one, usually bought on by blokes not happy their old Tilac's bf'd by another. An odd thing to get upset about given the nature of the business and the number of alternative service providers.

First time I've heard of a BG Vs Farang set-to over a comment. I'd back the BG's everytime, they love taking their shoes off and wielding them around like a pistols, great entertainment, but best not to be involved.

Coz

Paillote said:She muttered "Cheap Charlie" and I replied "Fuck you". She gave me the finger and said more nasty things. I got up on my feet and she stuck her face just inches from me. I faked a lazy head butt, and acidentally touched her a little bit, upon where she gave me a big slap in the face. I thought enough is enough and stood back.

Hindsight is always 20/20 and all, so take this with a grain of salt, but i'd probably just have shrugged my shoulders and laughed at the "Cheap Charlie" bit. I mean, come on, a value judgement coming from a prostitute probably shouldn't hurt the ego that much... 'Fuck you' seems a bit much, but, not so hard to imagine it happening (unfortunately). The standing up thing definitely sounds like an escalation of the situation - not very wise. But faking to strike a thai girl - in the head no less - bad, bad idea.

coss said:

>May I humbly make the suggestion that you drink where head butting is normal behaviour?

Very funny. I guess you drink were throwing insults at unsuspecting people are a totally acceptable and declining to pay a second drink is not. A regular customer in Living Doll then I presume.

>Yours is the behaviour that that gets people killed.

This is absurd. You were not even there. Who are you to judge? I guess if I utter insults in the face from two inches I am not at fault if someone tries to shake me off?

>I suppose where you come from saying "Fuck You" to any one in your field of vision is the height of civilised behaviour.

Nah, it's not. But quite a lot better than slapping someone, throwing beer mugs in their head and throwing insults who are totally uncalled for.

Or is you post a troll?

-"In retrospect I don't know why I was so forgiving." So what you really should have done was stay and continue fighting? Very masculine, fighting with a woman that is.

No, it was never a fight. I never hit anyone, and never retaliated anything. The "headbutt" as you call it was not more than a nod to make her retreat. What I possibly should have done was demand some compensation for what I endured.

-Anyway, beware of the nasty looking bald and injured Oick. Don't mess with him.

I don't get it with some of you guys. You know many of these girls would not think a split second about robbing you blind, drugging you, letting their friends hack you to pieces, lie and cheat. But still it is unthinkable that one of them ever was at fault for starting something like this? I think the story would have been different if I was a troublemaker. The girl even came up to me two times and appologized (guess she was pressured by the mama sarn, but still), everyone was helpfull and I was showered with appologies from the staff. One of the them drove me to the hospital. So in hindsight, I guess I received a fair treatment after all.

Paillote

longwoodguy74 said:

Hindsight is always 20/20 and all, so take this with a grain of salt, but i'd probably just have shrugged my shoulders and laughed at the "Cheap Charlie" bit. I mean, come on, a value judgement coming from a prostitute probably shouldn't hurt the ego that much... 'Fuck you' seems a bit much, but, not so hard to imagine it happening (unfortunately). The standing up thing definitely sounds like an escalation of the situation - not very wise. But faking to strike a thai girl - in the head no less - bad, bad idea.

Yep, I totally agree with everything you say. I have never responded to insults in bars ever before, and the first time was hopefully the last. Honestly though, in my non-native understanding of English, I would thought that "Fuck you" rate pretty low on the nasty scale.

Paillote

Paillote -

It sounds like it all worked out.

I am glad that this is not a thrread about "falang beaten to death" or somehting like that.

A cheap lesson for you as these things can escalate very quickly. So fast that you cannot beleive it.

I think you did ok given the circumstances and that things can go pear shaped without it being realised.

Anything you can WALK away from is GOOD. Especialy in the LOS, where Farang really are unlikely to win anything physical - put off or escalate maybe - but probably not win.

It might take a bit of pride swallowing or loss of face (LOL) - but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't actually matter to most Farang WTF happens in Thailand when out in the nightlife. In 6 months time any injured pride will have long long been forgotten - you will be lucky to remember the name of the bar, let alone the gal or thai fella, whereas she will still be getting f#cked up the bum for the price of a round of drinks back home and on a "bad hair day" will be sticking her tongue up some hairy arsed farang's ring piece, with any Thai fella looking forward to stiring someones porridge ::

Very easy for things to escalate, especially after a few beers when the joking can get very farang - and easily misunderstood - even when nothing else is involved like a miserable tart looking for trouble.

Whenever I am dissed by a bargirl(like a girl whispering keenio after I politely decline buying a lady drink), I smile and tell her in Thai she would not talk to a Thai man like that. After that, no more problem. Or you can make the girl lose face by buying all of the other girls a drink...LOL!!! The incident described in the first post is very troubling because when I first started coming to Thailand back in the early 90s, the attitude of the girls was a lot better, none of this disrespecting farangs. Familiarity breeds contempt. Be interested to know which Living Dolls it happened at.

They all talk shit, comes with the territory. If they find out you can understand they won't care, coz what are you gonna do? They'll just move it out of earshot. If you sit there and take it, you confirm you're the pansy they're making you out to be. Grow some balls, say something back, and you end up with beer mugs to the head, or worse. You're on their turf so to speak, they'll always have the upper hand.

Archived