Violence in Living Doll

Paillote

The ladies are becoming more westernized. In Thailand, "ladies are the hind legs of the elephant." There are ways to diffuse the situation like I mentioned in my previous post. Stephen Leather even said in his book, Private Dancer, the best way to get even with a Thai is to make them lose face. But then things can really escalate. Life is cheap in Asia. Have a feeling this thread is really gonna catch fire. I'm dying to know if the incident happened at LD Showcase.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paillote said:

I don't get it with some of you guys. You know many of these girls would not think a split second about robbing you blind, drugging you, letting their friends hack you to pieces, lie and cheat.

After being drugged, robbed and hacked to pieces, the unfortunate punter would also have to endure lying and cheating from the BG as well??? :: ::

Talk about adding insult to injury!!!!

:devil:

PS - You were indeed lucky. Any punter who threatens a BG, whether in jest or seriously, could end the evening by trying to explain the situation to St. Peter rather than the mamasan or the tourist police. A violent confrontation with a BG is a quick way not only to mess up your vacation, but also shorten your life.

Paillote said:

Of course, I expected a reply like this... For some people cows are holy, others worship the holy bargirls. Open your eyes, the world is not black and white...

Paillote

The world may not be black and white but your situation was. You were out of line. End of story. It takes a real hero to threaten a woman. Stop and think about where you were and what you were doing. Ponder on that for a moment. Made my first trip to LOS 1995 and have never once stepped foot in a bar in Pattaya. Had lunch there once last year and that was enough for me. You make the assumption that everyone who posts on this board worships the BG's. Wrong again. [Removed - KS]. I'd buy the lady a drink if I ever came across her (Pardon the Pun)

Sorry to hear what happened. I"ve been in similar situations before. None of us wants to be called cheap. I sometimes think that there's always one(BG) saying cheap or kii neao just to get you to buy drinks to help the bar. I'm surprised that many of the visitors buy so many lady drinks. If you can afford it, fine!. I on the other hand buy only a few. A real conservative lady drink buyer. One or two at the most per bar and toward the girl that I'm really interested in. Like other poster said, consider the source too. Look where it's coming from...none educated BG's. I see more and more of these so called agressive BG's each year. I don't go near those girls if they are like that. You can kinda tell by speaking with them. Sometimes. Hope you are doing alright from the injury sustained from the beer mug......can't imagine. Could you have called a regular cops? I don't know. good luck. EEE

Hmmmm, maybe...but here is the deal...lets put it in simple terms...a Gentleman went out for a night on the town. The town is basically a sespool full of louts, and whores. He entered a bar full of whores. Whores, as we may known have many issues/problems, this is why many of them become whores. The gentleman got into an altercation with one of them. Instead of being a gentleman, and dismissing the whore as a crude tart with no manners, and maybe leaving the bar, or notifying the management, he engagued in a physical bit with her.

Now, he admitted he fainted a head butt, the faint failed, and contact was made...the struck person, most likely a whore of little breeding or class, and with many issues to boot, retalliated, as many would. Perhapes fearing she might lose the altercation, and get hurt herself, she probably figured she better make her first shot really count. Keep in mind, he told her he wanted to fight when he got up, and confrontd her and then made hostile contact. Here is a big huge western guy, and a small Thai woman, of course she needed to defend her self, as she was fearing for her safety. Your Honor, the Bar girl's attorney rests... :)

Seriously, he should have never confronted her, just called the mamasan or left...the girl obviously had a screw loose, and messing with her clearly was not a wise move, the guy is lucky he didn't lose an eye...why risk everything you have, for someone who is on the bottom of the barrel...?

lady drinks were given out quite freely. Like flies around a honey pot the girls circled us, but when a dancer come up asking for the second drink without even finishing the first I politely declined. She muttered "Cheap Charlie"

No act of kindness goes unpaid.

Palliotte I feel for ya. She slapped you, you backed off. That 'should' have been the end of it. But only in a rational world where you most definitely were not. OH stated the reasons for the girl going postal fairly well.

When a girl says cheap charlie, i just say "Thats right. And don't forget it!" And always give her a smile after. Nobody gets hard feelings and nobody loses face. The girl is just testing you and every time the girl gives me a smile back. Last thing to do is take it personal.

HOWEVER. The girls get shit from punters often enough and get hassled for no reason. Its part of the scene right or wrong and girls know it and accept it and make money from that same scene so not much reason to complain. So if she herself starts mouthing off first there is no reason for her to complain if she gets it back. Telling her Fuck You! although not my personal style is not out of line in my book. But it can (rarely) lead to an argument as you now know. ::

Archived