Violence in Living Doll

Paillote

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Fuck You' will get you a ride in an ambulance in the UK if you say it to the wrong guy, be carefull how you use it, it's fighting talk and not really a suitable response to 'cheap charlie' I would have ignored it or made a joke of it.

jitagawn said:

This fellow should not have said fuck-you but it happens and then he got HIT-Have a bit compassion for everyone.

I have absolutely no compassion for any man who hits a woman or tries to intimidate her with threats of violence. :down: :down: :down:

Hi,

"This comment is way out of line and the person who it was directed to deserves an apology."

I agree, although I also think that Pailotte handled the situation worng. I think he is lucky to have walked away without any serious injury.

Still, while he may not have acted in the best possible way, calling him an imbecile is out of line.

Sanuk!

bust1 said:
jitagawn said:

This fellow should not have said fuck-you but it happens and then he got HIT-Have a bit compassion for everyone.

I have absolutely no compassion for any man who hits a woman or tries to intimidate her with threats of violence. :down: :down: :down:

I agree with that. But you seem to have lots of compassaion for girls that insults, hits and throws beer mugs at people.

Nice logic... Somehow your credibility took a nosedive when you started calling people imbeciles. Practice what you preach, man. Would have been interesting to see how you would have responded if I started calling you nasty things (Which is what happened to me in the bar)

Paillote

"...I agree with that. But you seem to have lots of compassaion for girls that insults, hits and throws beer mugs at people. .."

If I read it right, the mug tossing and violence started when you got up and got face to face with her, thus more less challanging her...to back down would have ment a loss of face for her it was further accellerated when you made an offesive gesture (the head butt) and made contact...if someone got in your face, and made contact with a head butt (she had no idea you were intending to fake it, she thought you ment to hurt her), what would you do? As far as she was concerned, she needed to defend herself, in which case (as you explained it), yes, I have compassion for her.

the verbel insults happen all the time...just have to let it go...want to hear them? learn some Thai, especially the rude impersonnal pronouns and crude references for faranges...you'll find they are quite common...

Just another thought, but I posted awhile back (maybe last year, and mentioned it a few times since) but I was in Kho Samet Last year, and saw a farang arguing with a pregnant Thai woman, he was yelling, insulting, and said "fuck you" to her...she said "fuck you" back, and the farang yelled more insults, and said "what do you say to me?" stuck his chest out, and took a few face/charging steps towards her, and was assuming a threatening posture, his muscle bound friend (boy friend? :) Insult) was there looking tough as well, the woman took a kitchen knife out of her apron, and was prepared to fight, severel Thais, men and women were gathering. The girl I was with informed me "...darling he hit lady you must to make boxing..." I probably would have...the Thais seemed to have it controlled, they did follow the guy as he left the beach. Apparently, he beat her out of 1000+ Bhat on a food order...

Point is, these things get bad fast. And losing an eye, or getting killed on holiday when avoidable (as this seems to have been) is senseless...

Archived