Self Hype/Crap Talking Thread...

Old Hippie

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This new contest is going to be won by me, for the simple fact that I have children and consequently know how to make fantastic children pix.

So, eat that!

BTW Rumour has it that NPP and Stickman aren't allowed to enter! :stirthepo

Apparently they paid so much bribe to KS that OH threatened to enter A pix only next time. :liar::yikes:

5{ld Hippie said:[/i][/b]

As Bust 1 was the newest member to compeate in the last contest, I think he should to the first Honor...Ok Dude, take it away!...!!!!!!

Now you see OH why us newer members are reluctent to enter these competitions. A warm and friendly gesture made hollow by an act of blatant disregard for commradery. As one person reaches out with warth and kindness another sees it as a sign of weekness and swoops like a BG on a newbie. Oh how sweet victory will taste my friend.

:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Guess kids with a Thai background, wether the Thai part is the dad (yeah right, here on NP!) or the Mum is fine.

IMO half Thai/half Western kids (Look Krueng) in let's say England will count.

Picture of Western children in a 100% Western setting do not count.

Western children in Thailand or in a Thai related setting would count again.

All this IMHO.

All difficult to proof in some cases I guess. Especially when OH enters his dubious pix of some kid taken somewhere in the world and he just claims it's in Thailand.

Bust1,

Stop whining before the contest even started, you had more than an hour to reply to OH's post, than it takes you another hour to reply to my post.

What do you think it is here, a kindergarten? :banghead::dunno::doah:

Anyway, nice to kick your ass too in the upcoming contest.

Am I making friends yet? :neener:

Sorry I was down the library scanning some images. Woollahra Library has got the best selection of Thai Image books I've seen in a long time.

Anyway as long as you don't call me "Cheap Charlie" I'm sure we'll get there. :beer::wave:

Archived