Self Hype/Crap Talking Thread...

Old Hippie

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...I'll have both of you for breakfast..."

I assume you will be serving yourself a generous portion of "humble pie...?" Though I suppose it would be difficult to swollow, with the bitter taste of envy in your mouth...but then I suppose you are used to it by now...

Bust 1,

"...it's just not fair, one person having so much talent"..."

Yes, but in this case, I have more...oh well, I will, maybe after this contest, stop compeating, and just give tips to you...well...LOSERS!!!!!

:neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :beer:

Though I do hear tail that a guy hailing from BKK known in Photo circles onle as "The fat bastard" (which is usually what they call me...) has just purchased a Pro grade camera, and might actually think of taking us on...so maybe, with luck, a little competition for me, and that "Lucky guy" Stickman...this could maybe actually be a decent one this time around...

Old Hippie said;

"...I'll have both of you for breakfast..."

I assume you will be serving yourself a generous portion of "humble pie...?" Though I suppose it would be difficult to swollow, with the bitter taste of envy in your mouth...but then I suppose you are used to it by now...

Gee OH,

trying to be poetic here? Nice word game, but it won't save your ass neither.

limbo said:

Gee OH, trying to be poetic here? Nice word game, but it won't save your ass neither.

Some people always resort to another artform when than realize they just can't cut it in another forum. :neener: :neener: :neener:

I see the love feast is simmering with you 2...so, any plans for the honeymoon? in any event, you 2 can dine on defeat together, cause no way I am losing this time!

And yes Limbo, Mick, I am quite poetic, multi tallented really, most of us true artists are...which explains why I am an award winning professional photojournalist, and well, you guys aren't...

:neener::dunno:

Old Hippie said:

I see the love feast is simmering with you 2...so, any plans for the honeymoon? in any event, you 2 can dine on defeat together, cause no way I am losing this time!

I thought this was all part of the strategy we discussed. Keep them guessing........then wham. :dunno: :dunno: :cover:

Old Hippie said:

And yes Limbo, Mick, I am quite poetic, multi tallented really, most of us true artists are...which explains why I am an award winning professional photojournalist, and well, you guys aren't...

:neener::dunno:

I nearly choked on my breakfast. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's going to be so much fun watching the mighty fall. :p

Archived