Self Hype/Crap Talking Thread...

Old Hippie

"...Does all these talents include spelling. .."

Ah yes, my spelling...well, perhapes you need enlightening here son...Quite simply, as an artistic genius, I am very creative. Part of the reason for my creativity, besides superior breeding and abilitiy, is my abiltity to "think out of the box." to not be bound by senseless rules and labels...

Hence, I have rejected some of society's rules governing "proper spelling" and thus invented my own creative method to convey the writen/spoken word. It is part of my gifted uniqueness, and is part of what drives my creative genius.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I notice the stilleto wearing one has gone very quite. Perhaps one of the many who are retreating while their pride is still intact. "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all competition, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival." :bow: :bow: :bow:

Would you believe it..!

Just walking down the street and who should I see..?

Only a Katoey, child, sleeping Thai, and a fish all in front of a bit of culture. Amazing.

Contest over. :neener:

I will be around on the 20th to collect this month and the next 4 months prizes KS and ND.

Winningphoto.jpg

Control the jealousy guy's and marvel at the gensis. :bow: :bow:

:elephant::rotfl::elephant:

Archived