Anna (Jamp) Sex Video

Torneyboy

Anna of the band Jamp......has done a Paris Hilton...made a sex video with her boyfriend that has been stolen :p

Now says...It is NOT me....... :doah:

cute

I was shown the video (goes for over one hour) tonight with some Thai friends...they all say it is Her..

You guys seen it ?

Top photo she is the one on the left...

BTW...in the video...."Oh my God ..give it to me baby....hand cuffs and dildos..she is a Pro..no punn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if Her video is anything like the Hilton one then i will give it a miss.........

watched the PH one at Work one Night and i fell asleep,it was totally shite.

look out for the best Homemade Video entitled 'Sayjann's Birthday'.

features the STUD known as Sayjann and 4 Girls......

:elephant::chili::yay:

best parts are where the Girls yell out "fuck me baby,Sayjann is better at fucking then any Aussie or Dutchie"......... :applause:

Just watched it 20 mins ago. Everyone at my wife's work has a copy of it. LOL . Anna is one horny look-krung. Amazing body.

It is a video with 3 different scenes in it of her and her boyfriend going at it. She tells him where to put the camera and goes to town. I want to know where the hell she got that 2 foot dildo in Thailand;and the handcuffs were definately real. Listening to CNN in the background, the film is from January 2002 (so she would be 22 at the time of filming. )

The story is her boyfriend brought his computer into pantip to get it fixed and the boys found it on the hard drive and copied it. It immediately went on sale. Wonder if he bought a copy on the way out??

If not he should, she is well worth it.

sayjann said:

look out for the best Homemade Video entitled 'Sayjann's Birthday'.

features the STUD known as Sayjann and 4 Girls......

:elephant::chili::yay:

best parts are where the Girls yell out "fuck me baby,Sayjann is better at fucking then any Aussie or Dutchie"......... :applause:

Prolly bcause you paid here more :):stirthepo

Dutchie Pay less, fuck longer

:cover:

Archived