HAVE I STRUCK GOLD +anybody come across this scenario.

aussiejohn

Hi Guys, Just to clarify a little on the paying side,I did pay for some things,but she would allways ask : Why you pay?. Sorry,I was not too precise in original post on this,let's say she paid for 60% of our time together.I also now think that she maybe is married in Europe,that she got a little lonely and acted on this,when we met.However I am still going to play this out as the experience maybe worthwhile.She has contacted me since we both left Thailand,so we shall see how it develops. Again I will say it was a different scenario from others in LOS,so I have to run with it.Any other thoughts still welcomed--aussiejohn

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a girl in Pattaya that owns a couple of bars that uses a similar approach with farangs although usually sailor boys.

She takes the guy out, shows him round town, pays for everything and generally gives the impression that she's a "good" girl. Then when he's back on ship he starrts getting the letters, business is bad, mother/father/buffalo sick etc. and she needs a loan, some money to help her out etc.

With this approach she has 2 bars and 2 houses worth 8 million Baht.

quote:

Originally posted by aussiejohn:

Hi Guys, Just to clarify a little on the paying side,I did pay for some things,but she would allways ask : Why you pay?. Sorry,I was not too precise in original post on this,let's say she paid for 60% of our time together.I also now think that she maybe is married in Europe,that she got a little lonely and acted on this,when we met.However I am still going to play this out as the experience maybe worthwhile.She has contacted me since we both left Thailand,so we shall see how it develops. Again I will say it was a different scenario from others in LOS,so I have to run with it.Any other thoughts still welcomed--aussiejohn

actually, all scenarios happen in LOS, it is just that you wondered what others would think of it and posted your story and query. Maybe my personal view will not matter, but maybe it is time to let her know you had fun, thank you! and not help her cheat on her husband, if you really are sure she is married. i don't know what other experience you talk about, unless you are falling in love with her... I've known thai girls like this, they are fun, but passed a few days, as I learn more i don't like to be the new/next item of the love triangle, or simply the summer sex toy. Meanwhile, it was fun while it lasted... Only IMO,of course!

aussiejohn,

Met few ex-bargirls from Pattaya who are married to farangs who does the exact same thing as you're saying. These whores usually tell their farang husbands that she has to go home to see her "sick" buffalo/family or something and adventure out to Pattaya or Phuket to play around and to seek out for a new men with money or just to have fun with a younger men. Most of these whores are married to someone who are much older than they are(20-40 year difference).

Over the years,I had to break few relationships like this since I got tired of listening over her cell-phone when her husband calls and had to listen to all that crap about 'how she loves you and how she misses you and send more money stories'.

Have fun with her but be cautious with your wallet.

aussiejohn..

dude, this sounds just like a woman who is amrried to a european and returned home for a two week holiday.

The norm. that i have come accross is that they just go back on the game.

Is the one u mentioned married to a german ?

if yes , does the city of Hamburg and the name Kara / Kala, mean anything to you ?

later shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Zane May:

Hey Pattaya127 my old friend,

You are too serious! You seek Thai women as sex toys. You should be so lucky to be one! If you don't want, I volunteer. Just part time.

Zane

Sure. i will do my legal 3 days of fun and leave you the left-overs. You'll have to do the same in return, though. LOL

Archived