Members-Photographers-I need your help

Central Scrutinizer

All,

Okay all you members. How about lending me a hand. I need gogo bar photos to use with some stories. I'm looking for sexy shots, BUT, I want no frontals, merely shots from behind/side with no faces showing, nude, semi-nude, or bikini clad rear shots are what I need at the moment, long haired lass pics preferred, any pose as long as they are dancing (somewhat anyway) and would like them to be holding the gogo pole (but if you think it a good sexy shot send it along any way so I can look it/them over. Any pics used will be attributed to you (any name you choose to use). Right now I can't really pay for the shots, unless they are very reasonable, but anything used for this the photographer will be made a tab through KS and when they come to Gulliver's for a meet their first couple of beers/drinks will be on me. If I find someone has great Thailand pics I can use we can talk about some compensation for their use. The pics will only be used by me with stories I write and will be used nowhere else. All copyright on the photos will remain the original owner's. I merely wish to use them in my stories and need a lot of photos on different Thai related subject matter. Anyone interested please e-mail me at centralscrutinizer01902@yahoo.com.

I'm also looking for original shots of different bars and bar areas. Good shots of Patpong, Nana, Cowboy, etc.

Send me an e-mail with some pics and let's talk.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated in this matter.

Cent

Cent,

Sent off 2 disks with Surin Etc on them. Gogos I am short on, might have some on film...I'll look. Let me know any particular theames you want, from other areas, I'll see what I have. Let me know what you want from the gallery, I'll send you a better file.

ND,

I have some full frontals of me and Cent Skinnty dipping if you want those...?

Archived