Adventures in Facism at Nana Disco!

preahko

The Disco Duck I remember was just off the junction of Central road and 2nd road near Tops supermarket. The disco was part of the 'Little Duck' resort and hotel, I stayed there one Christmas/new year in the early 90's, I think it may be still in business. The Marine bar in the early 80's was the place to go, it was wonderfully seedy, if you know what I mean. ::

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thewalkingatm said:

Good point.

For me, the poor lighting is the biggest drawback of Lucifers. But from the look of them, I suspect that a number of the girls in there see it as a drawcard.

I didn't think the lighting in Tony's was as bad. Although I have to admit that the last girl I pulled from there aged about 10 years in the short walk back to the hotel.

I'm not shy when it comes to getting a closer look in such places but even I found it inconvenient in Tony's. You could be within a foot of a girl and not necessarily come away any the wiser about her real looks and age.

Another annoyance there was the way the layout of the tables hinders access to possible babes. There's no "circuit" like there is in Nana Disco and Thermae, for example, that you can use to walk around and quickly check 90% of the girls out.

limbo said:

I though Disco Duck was at Pattaya Klang, the road where TOPS is located at the crossing. Basically the raod from Beach rad to Suk, coming from the Baech, after TOPS crossing at the right hand, about 500 meters down the road.

70's and 80's way before my time............ ::

Interesting though, we seem to have 3 different Disco Duck's going here.

The Disco Duck and hotel on Klang is not the original Disco Duck. The old one burnt down in late 80s I think. It was on 2nd. Road opposite Soi 7.

Basically there's no competition to angels as have been said - at least not better value so there you have it!

Of course if shortish isaan whores ain't your thing you may have slightly better luck at cm2, which also charges a door fee in the same ball park counting towards likewise rather pricey drinks...

Sin, Josephine & other potential after hour clubs may have an edge if late night pickings are your thing, but again not much better value ;)

Good luck :beer:

chuckwoww said:

Ah yes the dancers with their little uniforms. I get quite teary eyed when I think of Disco Duck. For those who weren't around Pattaya in the 70s & 80s it was on Second Road across from Soi 7.

Do tell us more. Will you expand on the Pattaya scene back in the 70's! maybe not. Had I known about Thailand thirty years ago, I don't know what I would have done. Probably died on the beach rd. eee

Do tell us more. Will you expand on the Pattaya scene back in the 70's! maybe not. Had I known about Thailand thirty years ago, I don't know what I would have done. Probably died on the beach rd. eee

In the 70's I was a handsome young oilworker employed in the Gulf (this was before I became a dirty old man). I got talked into some R&R in Bangkok and got a taste for Thailand. I made frequent visits after that. And I especially liked Pattaya. In those days it wasn't nearly so developed (no paved roads) but there were lots of horny young Americans stationed at U-Tapao. Pattaya was cheap, casual and lots of fun. But those days are all a bit of a blur in my mind. Except for 2 or 3 girls who I should have married but perhaps it's just as well I didn't.

Archived