Adventures in Facism at Nana Disco!

preahko

i would agree with a boycott, but also for one of the gals at Nana, perhaps the disco charges have gotten to them as well. I live here, have been frequenting the scene for years, speak enough thai and look good enough to always have a nice selection of nice gals at a fair price...have almost never paid more than 1000 baht for a gal..LT or ST, no difference to me, if she wants to stay, up to her, and for the most part, many of them do....at any rate, have gone to Nana recently around closing time for several nights...could not get gals to budge from 1500 baht for ST, and this is late at night...all complained about having to support their kids, selves, etc. and i mean couldn't even get close to going down...at those prices, can go to Catherines or other massage places with gals way better looking..can even get those prices at Siam Hotel....not only price, it was the overall attitude that really got me...perhaps the disco and prices there are to blame.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats a disturbing revelation that 1500 ST is becoming the norm, it only takes a few guys paying 1500 then word gets round and they all seem to think they are worth that rate. the majority are hard core out the door fast shortimers too ,so 1 more reason to go elsewhere like fast track to Pattaya.

1500 equates to a shortime in Londons soho with an attractive blonde east european gal, who does'nt have attitude.

1000ST & 2000 LT is tops otherwise you might as well stay at home and save on the airfare.

for the record, I talked to one girl in the Nana Hotel parking lot the other night, one of the cutest ones there at closing time (2am), and was quoted 1000 short time but only in a nearby minihotel. I'm no Joe Stud, don't think I was getting any special offer.

I think free market forces are at work in these situations -- supply and demand -- and if the girls can get 1500 they will try to do that. If they can't then they'll settle for less. Doesn't have much to do with what their girlfriends say, tho of course like any other workplace, you can't really expect workers to not talk to each other about what they make. If enough people pay more, the prices will go up. If they don't, they won't.

That said, prices do seem to be going up, from what I saw in my few days there. 2000 short time for a girl at Nana Plaza. No don't worry, I didn't do it .

BuffHello said:

1500 equates to a shortime in Londons soho with an attractive blonde east european gal, who does'nt have attitude.

1000ST & 2000 LT is tops otherwise you might as well stay at home and save on the airfare.

Excactly. That's the reason I don't bother with prostitutes in Bangkok anymore just enjoy the nightlife without taking any girls back to the hotel. Greedy bithces with bad attitudes. I save my baht for Pattaya, Samui and Phuket.

you go to thailand for the cheaper pussy ,why would you want to pay western prices ? you used to see guys with their gals having breakfast at the hotels in the morning but this is becoming a rare scene these days. I have had guys come up to me at the hotel reception asking me where i found my beautifull gal (she had left) ,

he was so desperate to locate a decent looking woman.

In the daytime you see some lovely gals around but when nightfalls and you head out and its the horrible selection of painted up munchkins !

• 1 month later...

Archived