Another Newbie

First of all, thanks for all the fantastic info on this site, it will make my visit so much better. I am a first time visitor to BKK so I truly value all the info I can get. I am Scandinavian, early 40s, living in California.

I am visiting Bangkok from Feb. 25 to March 2. on business. It is only for 5 nights but I will make the most of it. I am spending 4 days in Singapore before arriving in BKK, I will fly in at 2:30PM and I am staying at the JW Marriott.

In terms of my agenda, I will play it by ear. I will try and stay in the area but looking at this map http://bangkok2night.com/maps/sukhumvit.shtml everything is right there. A few things I just have to do. A soapy massage, a visit to Eden, maybe visit Lolitas, but most importantly get a LT for every night of my stay ::

In terms of LT, I plan to go out mid evening, check out some bars, get some food and make my selection later in the evening. Hopefully the girls are more inclined to go LT if it is not too early in the evening. Any comments on that? Is it true that the BGs in Soi Cowboy are more likely to go LT?

Anyway, thanks again. Because of you guys I do not really have that many questions, I feel much more confident and hopefully I will not look like I do not know what I am doing.

The GreatDane

TheGreatDane said: In terms of LT, I plan to go out mid evening, check out some bars, get some food and make my selection later in the evening.

The down side to that is if someone catches your eye while your out looking the chances are they won't be there when you come back. I think you grab them when you see them. If they won't LT early in the evening there's also a chance they won't later either. Welcome to the board GD and enjoy your trip. :beer:

Is it true that the BGs in Soi Cowboy are more likely to go LT?

IMO yes, but do check with her first and make it clear you will only pay short time if she leaves before morning. It's not uncommon for BGs to try and turn LT into ST after the event

Thanks for the replies, it's much appriciated.

Why a LT every night? I like the idea of going back to the room, fool around (maybe a couple of times) go to sleep, and have some more fun in the morning. I won't rule out a ST but LT is my preference.

And yes, I will still look like a newbie but a very informed one :-) It is simply amazing how much information you can find here and on other boards. Very cool!

I am leaving for Singapore in less than two week, I plan to have some fun there as well. Have to check out Orchard Towers ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently in Singapore, it has been a very busy few days (work, unfortunately) but last night I had the opportunity to go to Orchard Towers and check out the clubs. I ended up in Ipanema, the place was packed. I found a very hot Vietnamese girl, negotiated S$200 for LT and we went back to my hotel. Had sex, fell asleep, had sex... Very good BBBJ.

This is my last full day in Singapore, my business partner is taking me out tonight, it will probably be a late evening so I will save my energy and money for BKK.

Tomorrow noon I leave for BKK, plan to have a lot of fun. Again, this is a business trip so most of my days are full, but I still have the evenings.

Archived