LK Metropole Pattaya

stumpy

I am not sure that I agree with the last post.

I stayed in LK Metropole last October. I paid 2500 baht each night for my 10 night stay. My room was OK but vastly overpriced in my opinion.

I had no end of problems bringing girls back. Every night I was challenged and asked to pay an extra 500 baht for the privilege. I had to sign a voucher on reception in full view of the staff and other guests and made to feel as if I was a criminal.

I did kick up a fuss when it came to paying my bill and the Manageress agreed to waive 2 of the 6 charges I had signed for.

I was told that the Residence wanted to promote more of a family image.

That being the case I will not be staying there again. There are better value cheaper places to stay with less hassle when it comes to bringing guests back. I am going back to the Pattaya Centre where I never had this trouble and it is half the price.

grahamcooke said:

I am not sure that I agree with the last post.

I stayed in LK Metropole last October. I paid 2500 baht each night for my 10 night stay. My room was OK but vastly overpriced in my opinion.

I had no end of problems bringing girls back. Every night I was challenged and asked to pay an extra 500 baht for the privilege. I had to sign a voucher on reception in full view of the staff and other guests and made to feel as if I was a criminal.

I did kick up a fuss when it came to paying my bill and the Manageress agreed to waive 2 of the 6 charges I had signed for.

I was told that the Residence wanted to promote more of a family image.

That being the case I will not be staying there again. There are better value cheaper places to stay with less hassle when it comes to bringing guests back. I am going back to the Pattaya Centre where I never had this trouble and it is half the price.

A mate of mine stayed there in July last year. He was less than pleased about the place to say the least.

The restaurant was a total joke in terms of poor staff training and bad timing (one person gets their meal while the other one watches them eat and finish before their's arrives), but the worst thing was the prices on the menu bore no resemblance to what was charged on the bill.

He also had a moan about the Guest Fee, although if you telephone them they say there is no fee.

Looks like a scam operation to me.

The place is really supposed to be for long stay expat types anyway, serviced appartments type of thing.

Commonsense says therefore no joiner fee.

Give it the swerve is my advice, unless you like arguments and grief.

I seem to recall him saying they only had a Yahoo e-mail address.

That shows their 'class'. ::

Archived