"the story"

aesthete

"...I think you have an overly simplistic view on 'like it'. They choose it, and it that respect can be viewed as 'prefering it' _ there and then..."

I'll disagree, many I know like the job/life style and don't want to quit. Fast easy money, partying, travel etc...why do you think so many stay in the game when they get a sponsor or 2 and don't need to do it?

"...Many girls, and do not think Thailand here, who have been abused turn to promiscious behaviour but that does not mean it's positive..."

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

OH >>"...Many girls, and do not think Thailand here, who have been abused turn to promiscious behaviour but that does not mean it's positive..."<<

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. <

I think what he is trying to say is that many of the girls who work, have been sexually abused at some stage in the past, before they were working.

One I knew said "after I was raped, i was 'damaged goods', couldn't marry properly. Then I reckoned, if I am damaged anyway, just as well make money out of it."

Also correlates with falang statistics, suggesting many women who work as sex worker have past background of early sexual abuse.

"...One I knew said "after I was raped, i was 'damaged goods', couldn't marry properly. Then I reckoned, if I am damaged anyway, just as well make money out of it."..."

Well, yeah, that makes sense. I have heard that story as well. How ever many are single moms (supposedly), and claim to have no other options...

>I'll disagree, many I know like the job/life style and don't want to >quit. Fast easy money, partying, travel etc...why do you think so >many stay in the game when they get a sponsor or 2 and don't >need to do it?

Yes, many like what they do. That's why they go, freely, to Dubai, Bahrain, etc by the thousands! yes, thousands.

That's why they chose not to return to Thailand.

They, for all purposes, have abandoned their families and children.

True story; Bahrain, 2004, working Thai lady found out MONTHS later that her daughter was killed in an auto accident. She had never even been checking on her daughter...but yet her story, she had to sell pussy in Bahrain to help her family...BS!!!

She was in Bahrain to party, which she did every night!!!

I would like to know how many of you still care about her story when it comes from a BG? The most of the times we heard the same same story many times before and sometimes the girls are making up a new story (imo they making it up) As soon as the story goes into the heartbreaking direction I stop listening.

Stuff like:

!my daddy kill mother me, but I am good girl I send money to He!

this is one of those things where I would love to stick my underwear into her mouth that she stops talking :). I mean how can this be entirely true? I think what she wants to say with that is that she wants money either way and she is making up as many stories as she can.

The same girl also told me:

My brother cannot hear or talk, i need money to send he to a school for children same same! :liar:

The same girl also told me:

my grandmother raised me, now i make house of she, i need 50k baht and the house will be beautiful :redflag:

When she calls out an concrete amount of money in the first night you better run.

I told this girl that my daddy is lost in space because he is an astronaut and now i need 250 billion dollars to find him!

I don't know why - but she had to go all of a sudden! :drunk:

Whatever...

who is still listening, who still cares when it comes from a BG?

I remember hearing one of those sort of b-s storys from a friend of a b/g i was knocking off at the time. The story went along the lines of my bro has hep c, liver fucked, yellow fingernails, funny eyes. She never asked me for cash but I thought I was being told for a reason so I allways treated her like shit thinking she was just short of work, broke and looking for money.

Turned out she was broke from funding her brothers medical treatment and in the end the poor guy died.

Boy did I feel like a cnt.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I know at least three people in Thailand who have had one parent shoot the other. All, BTW, were the mother shooting the father.

In one case, the father died and mom went to jail. The other two, father lived -- one copule divorced and the other are still married.

How many people do i knw in the US who have had one parent shoot the other? None.

And none of these people are in the bar industry, and two are upper-middle class professionals.

So, crazy shit does happen here.

Archived