Damage control

Old Hippie

OK, So a few of us initially set out to win this contest (as if anyone had a prayer if I took it seriously), but the more secure in our manhood among us banded together, and decided to hold back our top choice photos, and give the new commers a chance. Our strategy seems to be working. So in the event we lose, it is because we wanted to, not because our photos were bad...ah right guys...?

Looks like mission accomplished OH. What was that famous saying "ask not what your board can do for you, but what you can do for your board" something like that. Anyway I am so glad I held back on my entries to encourage people to enter. I will however post the winning photo I decided at the last moment not to enter in my gallery after voting finishes to prove a point. :beer:

Its always nice to have an even contest ,

most of us with our Dollar store film cameras that have gone thru a few X-ray machines on its way to LOS ,

And then the "ringers" that just sit back waiting till the end to pull out a winning shot from their "portfolio"

Lets make it even , anyone with a camera that costs more than 3 beers has to take pictures without a battery in their fancy "Eel lectronic" cameras

Lets see how good you are now :)

OC

PS.....now how do these pin hole cameras work ?

So this is another thread full of excuses. ::

Why can't you guy's just admit that you have had it to easy for too long.

You will just have to unlock some of them so called 'A' grade photo's you lot keep harping on about for next month. :p

I thought the name of this thread should have been "Humble Pie" :neener:

Well having look at the photo's this month I can clearly state that I will not be winning, but at least I can take it like a man, no excuses or damage control hype, no "I had a new camera and was still experementing" just the clear stated fact that my picture were indeed shit. :banghead:

By the way who's starting the next Hype thread for Feb's contest as I enjoyed the last and it was a good laugh. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Archived