An insider's view

=========

. . . . .I have it on good authority, that he lost all his money today to a kratoey he thought was a real women who loved him for real, now he is to broke to afford internet time, perhaps when his mommy sends his allowance, he will enlighten us further

=========

i heard from a confidential source (cashier at Lesbo-a-Go-Go, Sukmydik Soi 69, basement, adjacent unisex toilets) that while urinating in the squat position in said toilets simultaneously adjusting his brasier Jonah importuned the poor kratoey and believing him/her to be a real girl, duped him/her into believing he was also a real girl himself to act out lurid lesbian sex fantasies. so credible was this outrageous impersonation on account of his stunning good looks that the kratoey fell in love with him, and later had him arrested after exposing his intent to 'fuck with no pussy and no money'. The disgraced Wonder Boy, now shunned by every whore in Bangkok is now in hiding 'somewhere in Thon Buri".

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Jonah:

Isn't it amazing how quickly people jump to conclusions.

Most people take what they're given at face value, providing that nothing serious is at stake.

Yes I am a girl. I think one guy picked up on it, trawling through your machismo wasn't always easy.

That was me!
cool.gif" border="0
Do I win a prize? It was just a wild, wild guess, given the vocabulary and patronisation involved that would be rare for a 23-year old male.
wink.gif" border="0
But, you too assume that I'm a guy..

An insider's view? Arrogant perhaps, but I think you now see what I mean. I am very nice looking too. All the Thai men said so
smile.gif" border="0

So, you've got blonde hair then?
wink.gif" border="0

I had a friend write a book on Bar Girls in Patpong. She referred me to this page and told me I'd get a reaction.

I read that book and seem to remember that Cleo had a bit of a problem with the local boys too. Maybe it's a different culture we're dealing with here..

Isn't she supposed to be dead, by the way?

Thanks boys. You've written my dissertation.

I sincerely hope you're not that lazy. Thailand, selfish, socially inadequate rejected males, poor exploited Thai women.. Do we really need another one of those? Why don't you try an original spin - that the US (say) is a woman's Thailand already? Debatable, but maybe truer than the first idea.

Your post was taken in good faith. If you've got an open mind, you'll see some good answers to your original points.

well, jonah has certainly prompted some interest at least!

I lived in Bkk for 18 months and had a ball / fell into ALL of the traps etc. Cant say that I really understand what's going on in the minds of BG's, but have the following observations:

- Young girls are attracted to youg guys, and I often saw BG's actively pursue / offer free sex to "handsome young guys"

- However, they had a great deal of distrust for young guys (butterfly), and so this was strictly fun, AND:

- In a choice situation would default to business (old guy with money) every time

- Genuine affection (maybe even love) often develops

- I was very often impressed at how (at least to me apparently) genuine the BG's were in thier dealings with customers. For example, if you indicated a sexual or other preference during bar "banter", this is typically taken as part of the deal and delivered on when you get back to the room

- A while ago someone posted the view that BG's make over their natural mentality, to allow them cope with their station and role. I think this is the crux of the issue : The BG's are there to make money, they resolve themselves to and make the best of it. this process leads them to genuinely living the life - whilst sometimes grabbing the opportunity to have fun with a guy of an age that she would "naturally" be attracted to.

Sorry to ramble, but I like a lot of others find this a very intersting issue. Incidentally, at 46 and in shape etc. I have no problems getting women in Aus. (just not in their 20's). So older guys aren't necessarily social priah's like Jonah suggests!

Archived