An insider's view

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dundee:

[QB]“. What do you know on my physical look?. I do not recall we ever met, nor I would expect that we would ever meet for a drink, as we have nothing in common. "

I'd say U make such huge efforts to show how beautiful and pure Ur mind is,U've got to be compensating for some kind of other defficience.

quote:

Originally posted by pattaya127:

Jonah, avoid the serious tone, stick to your good looks and spare us your knowledge on bar girls likes and dislikes. Your point stands as much as if some 65 Y.O. guy was posting saying "young guys, get real! if you think BGs like you, they like old men better because we have money... the reason why they are in the industry in the first place". !

Sensefull post,seem that several posters don't share this opinion though.

i noticed too that Jonah didn't show up anymore and we have to wind up without him

crazy.gif" border="0

“I'd say U make such huge efforts to show how beautiful and pure Ur mind is,U've got to be compensating for some kind of other defficience.”

Luis

By saying that we have nothing in common doesn’t necessary imply that my mind is pure. The fact that both you and me have difference views on some particular topics elsewhere on this board does also not necessary mean that I am right. Nobody is perfect including myself.

I just write what is in my mind and if anyone will share it or not, it is up to the individual, but if you find it necessary to make remarks which is in my opinion over the top, I will say so and if you don’t like this, then don’t read it.(or post it)

Who did say “If you kick the ball against the wall, it will bounce back”.

Cheers

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: Dundee ]

.i noticed too that Jonah didn't show up anymore and we have to wind up without him

..I have it on good authority, that he lost all his money today to a Katoey he thought was a real women who loved him for real, now he is to broke to afford internet time, perhapes when his mommy sends his allowence, he will enlighten us further...

P.S. Any member who can help me out on the definition of handsome?.

Well i don´t know the exact definition but all the BG´s say: Hello handsome man.... so i must be a handsome man. laugh.gif" border="0

Looks like he is new to the Bkk bar life. He must be thinking that these girls are working for fun and looking for a falang friends. The realty is they are out to make money. I have been to Bkk more than 40 times during the last 4 years on business trips and just retured after 4 day trip.

I know quite a no. of girls in all the nighlife areas(NEP, CP, SC, Soi 33) who are good friends and tell that they are in business just for money.

Majority of them follow the un-written law

"No Money No Honey"

vinod

Isn't it amazing how quickly people jump to conclusions.

Yes I am a girl. I think one guy picked up on it, trawling through your machismo wasn't always easy.

An insider's view? Arrogant perhaps, but I think you now see what I mean. I am very nice looking too. All the Thai men said so smile.gif" border="0

I had a friend write a book on Bar Girls in Patpong. She referred me to this page and told me I'd get a reaction.

Thanks boys. You've written my dissertation.

Jonah? I know, a little bit of a cheat, but my name is Jo. Wasn't Jonah a man swallowed by a sperm (whale)... couldn't resist the irony.

Jo

Archived