Feb's Hype, My Photo's better

Solomick

Well I might as well get the ball rolling.

After another victory by Stickman I think maybe a few people have to try harder.

No more photo's with the Nokia Bust1. :idea:

No more 'I only entered my 'q' grade photo's' OH. :doah:

No more 'I got water in my camera lense', Limbo. :banghead:

As for myself I will leave the critising to you guy's, I guess it won't be short of comments?

:neener:

Well this month I have it won, I have some excellent rural Thai photo's from over the years and I don't have to run around Thailand chasing kids like last month, cost be a bloody fortune. :D

Well guy's begin stirring.

:stirthepo :stirthepo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, ok some of us let Stickman win another one, no worry, we can basque in our own greatness whilst looking at the "A" grade stuff, you now, the professional award winning shots...but some of us like to keep it fair, so we "down grade" our entries, which seems to be working!

Anyway, if I ever get serious it will just be renamed "Old hippie's monthly winners" Wait, I am 200 meters from the Soi 7 Beer garden, why am I wasting time posting!??

The gloves are off and the Nokia has been retired. I've studied last months judging hard and have come to the conclusion that the reason I didn't win was because I enter the best photos, not the most popular. I think there's a big difference. Just need to work out now what's so popular in rural LOS

The gloves are off indeed.

Just because my single pix was on the second page and thus didn`t receive the attention it deserved doesn`t put me off one bit.

The fact that stick`s entry similarly placed on page 2 received a third place doesn`t put me off either. Lucky punch .. whatever.

It is all too obvious that the voters on this site wouldn`t be able to distinguis a good pix from a lousy one even if it bit them in the groin.

And I don`t give a F*** about my spelling.

Anywaysss, (bandwith abuse. so what? ) henceforth I shall only submit photos less than 12 years old and actually taken with a genuine camera.

Gents, you have been forwarned.

hua nguu

HN,

You are right! position is everything! One of mine was on the second page, as one complimented the other, the positioning was off, and screwed my chances! yeah, thats it...KS, we need a Sour Grapes Icon!

P.S.

I don't give a shit about spelling either! Only wankers think it matters or wastes band width!!

Hey, we need an excuse thread for the losers...

Well it looks like I need no more excuses for Feb's photo comp, as I won't be entering. :(

My computer illiterate wife managed to bugger the computer back home after only one day home after Thailand. :banghead:

Hence she can not email me the pictures I was going to enter. :cussing:

So I will have to bow out gracefully and save all the great excuses I had came up with till next month?s competition.

:worship:

This does not mean I will not be popping into the thread now and again to take the piss out of you lot and to offer my professional opinion.

Archived