Feb's Hype, My Photo's better

Solomick

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last time I posted a full report, I was viciously attacked! Not so much for my being a wanker, but because it was just plain boring :) Details will follow upon my return, along with more photo reports! I miss you all! O.k. off to the Thai labor Museum! Then Gullivers, then to the Asoke BTS to pose as a dutchman and beg for money! :)

I'm back. Sorry I've neglected the thread this month been flat out. Work demanding and my pet project ( a charity ) is finally up and running. Alright!!!!!!!!!! Anyway on careful consideration I have shortlisted my winning entries to 4. I am very confused as to why people vote higher for crap photos..which is basically any photo that scores higher than mine.....as apposed to my stand-out works of art. I will give you an example. The 3 photos I didn't enter last month scored higher in my gallery than my entries. Someone even gave one the perfect 10. There's just no understanding the human physic. So I decided that the one containing the old woman caught in a compromising situation with a donkey although rural was probably poor taste and have opted for something more traditional. I can almost feel the bottles of SF red in my hand. Bring it on. :neener: :neener: :neener:

Archived