Can I trust her?

My girlfriend who I have been going steady with for the whole of my holiday says she will return to work in the go-go bar where I met her when I return home this week.

She has however promised NEVER to go with another Farang so long as I send her 10,000 baht a month to pay for her mothers eye operation.

Can I trust her to remain faithful until I return next year?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES YOU CAN TRUST HER. I WOULD OPT TO TAKE HER AND HER MOTHER HOME WITH YOU AND PAY FOR THE OPERATION.

FURTHERMORE IF U ARE A HOMEOWNER TAKE OUT ANOTHER MORTGAGE ON YOUR HOUSE AND GIVE IT TO HER TO INVEST FOR YOU. A THAI CD WILL WORK FINE.... BETTER YET CALL VISA AND GET A CARD FOR HER BUT FIRST RAISE YOUR CREDIT LINE JUST IN CASE SHE NEEDS SOME EXTRA CASH.

Question :

1. Are you a Mormon???

2. Is your Mommy with you in thailand???

3. I hope youre using a rubber with the love of your life ?? right

4. wait till she gets pregnent than send 20000 baht a month.

5. she was a virgin when u meet her right??

6. laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by noomlor:

She has however promised NEVER to go with another Farang so long as I send her 10,000 baht a month to pay for her mothers eye operation.

Can I trust her to remain faithful until I return next year?

How many eyes does her mother have. an eye operation is cheap in thailand and especailly at the rural hospitals. you should have that paid off in 2 months or so regardless of the operation.

noomlor,

there are a lot of post on this board. read them. You'll find your answer.

Would a girl (western girl, no hooker, just average girl) wait a year for you without sex? No, she would not. Now take a gogo girl from Thailand who can make some good money on her back, would she stop having sex? No, sure not.

Only one thing you change when sending her money: she'll take some nights off to fuck someone for free, because she's got money from her sponsor.

laugh.gif" border="0 Maybe you send some money to my wife? I'll make sure she's not going to work in the bar - LOL

He can afford to send her the 10,000 each month because of all the money his is saving by seeing the real Thailand in his "General" posted thread. He also has extra money because of not buying the 7,500 Rolex in his "Shopping" posted thread.

He is not a "moron" he is a "Thread Troll". PvtDick said it best on all 3 of (noomlor) his threads.

Archived