Can I trust her?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by whosyourdaddy:

How many eyes does her mother have. an eye operation is cheap in thailand and especailly at the rural hospitals. you should have that paid off in 2 months or so regardless of the operation.

true but... Let's say he says that to her on their next phone call. May i guess her answer?:

"yeah, country hospital, have to wait, sokaprok, no good. Why you cheap, before you say you help me. You know my mama i love too much. She go see doctor my home, maybe she die, I want her come BKK, take care her, why you not want to help. Not too much money for you. ONLY ONE TIME I ASK (1). I think you good man before. Ok, no problem...." click!

(1) boldlined by me.

Hi,

"He can afford to send her the 10,000 each month because of all the money his is saving by seeing the real Thailand in his "General" posted thread. He also has extra money because of not buying the 7,500 Rolex in his "Shopping" posted thread."

Had not noticed the shopping thread yet.

Noomlor, I would appreciate it if you stopped starting fake threads. If you don't, ... well I supppose you can figure that one out.

Sanuk!

Noomlor, by now you should know the answer. If not send her 10,000 baht then send a friend who she has never seen, into the bar to barfine her and see what happens. 10,000 baht at this time is nothing campared to what it could cost down the road. crazy.gif" border="0

HEY STUPID

Recent letter from girl I met in singapore and saw again in Phuket.. Really Hot Girl..

I know shes not starving. Funny thing not bar girl really a independent freelancer.. Disco GirlHi , Darling How are you ? I miss you so much . I read your mail I feel goods and I know about

your " c o l d " I want to tell you " I cold same you " .

Oh,my sweetheart I want to see you . Where you can come to hear ?

I still waiting you until you don't want to see me.

Now ,Thailand is hot at noon But at night It's cold (little bit)

I hope you miss me and send e-mail to me .

I think I cannot go to Singapore because It's have much Polish I cannot stay there.

Darling you can help me ? I don' t have money and I don't have anybody .

And in my heart I hope you still take care me . Do you?

My Bank

I guess theres a problem with all these people from POLAND IN SIGNAPORE. IF SHE WAS NEXT TO ME I GIVE HER CASH. BUT HERE IN NYC U LEARN TO BE HARD BECAUSE OF ALL THE SCAMS.......

To be honest i do send her some cash from time to time. I am human sometimes.......Not Often

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

Archived