Best GF's from what career path?

asiafun

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what analysis can we draw from these numbers?

So when it comes to taking a serious GF, we tend to gravitate back to our cultural roots and take GTGs as GFs?

Based on the these stats, i would have guessed that guys would have had a much higher percentage of BGs as GFs like 50% just because of the path of least resistence and exposure/interaction...

Quite interesting and startling percentages. It would also be nice to see if the responders are ex-pats vs visitors?

My take is that the longer the guy stays in LOS, the more likely his GF will be someone he meets in the mainstream up to a certain age. If a snowbird or retiree over 55, much less likely...

CB

Guest lazyphil

cultural roots?.....all the 3 big political parties here in the uk are getting seriously worried about the rise of the BNP in the west Mids, London, Manchester/Lancashire etc.....they are denouncing the spread of 'american style coffee coloured society' (NOT my thinking or philosophy btw)....make no mistake they could not give two hoots where or who your thai mrs is or is from, but they will say you're betraying your roots bringing in more immigrants to the uk......off topic, sorry. This subject could be worth a thread standing alone, a thorny but relevent issue in a ever more tense issue of immigration issues here the gov refuse to address seriously.........

Archived