Avoiding Jury Duty

MisterBlonde

I did it some years ago. It was supposed to be for an average period of 2 weeks but my group were only there for 4 days before being told that was enough so you might get lucky. Bored as fuck, I passed the time trying to decide which character to be of out "12 Angry Men" (my favourite was the guy who'd vote any way just as long as he could get out to see the baseball :D).

You could become a vicar or fake mental illness. Either would be likely to disqualify you in the UK anyway. :dunno:

Trouble is in Australia you don't knw what case you'll be on.

You become part of a pool, what happens as a business owner if it's a cout case that drags on for months and months????

Not everyone GETS onto a case by the way, out of the 30, half are gone by day 3.

Write a letter asking for eception, if they don;t give it, go along,

If asked your views about anything by anyone, make out your a mad leftie who thinks George Bush is soft, and fuck the abo's (sorry)

DOG

I can't just "go along" as my mortgage alone is over $1000 dollars a week and my business without me there doesn't make a cent.....i don't know why they don't have a pool of people who would be more than happy to do it,and pick from them,instead of picking people out of a hat who are not interested and or too busy.

i feel different to others here.

i have no financial worries if i was away for a couple of Weeks and would love a juicy case to preside over......

being on a Jury which involved the Wests or Brady and Hindley would have been great to sit on and been able to send them to Jail would have been fantastic.

but knowing my luck i would be involved in the case of Lusty walking around Kent exposing himself........ :doah:

pretty boring really as he has nothing much to see......... :grinyes:

The cases to get on are the ones indicting Mafiosi and prominent gangland members.

Hopefully you'll be approached and offered a large wedge of cash to vote for a not guilty verdict.

This cash can be put to good use by financing your next couple of sanucking trips::

Archived