More than Software @ Pantip Plaza

They say Boom Boom on Java. If it's true that Boom Boom comes from the German "bumsen," and since Dutch is just German with an accent, then I wonder if that has a Dutch origin?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having had a smoke detector installed in my arse whilst in the U.S. Military about 40 years ago these things are still bull......

I had my first ST with a whore in Olongapo and still think F$$K is great stuff!

I've heard of guys going to the emergency room with small live animals, even a clock radio, stuck up their arse and could not get it back out. Why did they put a smoke detector up there?

>They say Boom Boom on Java. If it's true that Boom Boom comes from the German "bumsen," and since Dutch is just German with an accent, then I wonder if that has a Dutch origin? <

Dutch German with an accent???

KS I consider that a grievious flame. this member needs to be banned forever instantly.

i do not think boomBoom comes from german.

in fact, in 1968, I remember a french lady asking me "Est-ce-que tu veux aller faire boom-boom?

I don't remember my response, i supect it may have been "Bien Sure"

That proves my point. The French use "Boom Boom" because in World War II, the German troops were fucking all their women. That's where they learned to say "Boom "Boom." Before that, the German troops in World War I were fucking all the French women, teaching them "Boom Boom." and before that, you had Prussians fucking all the French women in 1871. There's been ample opportunity for French ladies to learn "bumsen" and "Boom Boom" from German soldiers. adly, one must wonder if by the time those Nazi fellas showed up, they weren't screwing some distant relative.

The term "boom boom" (as well as "yum yum," or oral sex) dates back as far as the Viet Nam War, probably much farther than that. Both terms may be onomatopoeia, or imitate the sounds of the actions to which they refer, like whizz, splash or gush.

But "boomsing" is a much newer term, definitely comes from German "bumsen" and reflects Thai girls who had a lot of contact with older German sex tourists who didn't speak much English and therefore didn't know the term fuck.

The root word "boom" in its naval sense does come from a Dutch word meaning beam or pole.

:devil:

Archived