More than Software @ Pantip Plaza

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah I suppose your right Old Hippie, it?s just too far fetched to happen in Thailand. Wake me up when the Barber shop thread starts again.

kt

Just out of curiosity, if it is true, why not post it under your other board name? Frankly, the story is just to far fetched, as I said, I can't see a girl fucking you in her work place in a shoping mall where everyone else will know her business...and a lot of those barber shop threads are BS as well, some not...and the more you jump up and down saying "...it is true it is true..." the less credibility you have...

BelgianBoy said:
Old Hippie said:

Just out of curiosity, if it is true, why not post it under your other board name?

Thats a hard accusation here, can you back that up ?

BB

Short of fingerprints on the keyboard, no, PROOF is difficult. But the style is very similar to another here. Outing him would of course result in him then saying "Wrong" and disappear, so what is the point?

A lot of guys here choose to use "New" names to post stuff, not sure why, as this is all pretty mush as anonymous as one chooses it to be. Hey, if the guy wants to make up stories, he can post them in the story forum right?

BelgianBoy said:
Old Hippie said:

Just out of curiosity, if it is true, why not post it under your other board name?

Thats a hard accusation here...

That's precious coming from the serial antagonist :rotfl:

... or are you the self-appointed board police?

jxxxl said:

... or are you the self-appointed board police?

What a moronic statement ! so you accept everything you read everywhere ? Or does your education prohibits you from asking questions ? LOL

As for OH, accusing someone without backing it up is pretty lame IMO.

I remember a thread on this board 2-3 years ago when Sarasin was claiming sex in Pantip as well, all he got was pats on the back ! Not one doubting him. strange, na ?

Keyboard fingerprints ??? LOL :)

BB

Archived