Cambodian Bargirls

Nuts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see what to expect when I get there

Take a look at any site showing Pattaya beer bar girls, IMO there's not much difference in looks between them and the girls in PP. The go go girls in Bangkok are a bit more sophisticated and better presented, but a lot more expensive. ::

Moo_Uan said:Cambodian girls look a lot like Isaan girls with bad teeth ::

What an outrageous statement! Absolute BS!!

Apparently, this poster is either totally clueless or likely...

-has never been to Cambodia

-needs glasses or is possibly blind

-is just some drunken SOT who awakes the next morning to

find he made a regrettable choice the prior night.

-is another newbie with nothing of value to contribute...

I was in Phnom Phen last week, the bar sceen there is lively and booming with new venues opening monthly but don't expect anything even remotly resembling Pattaya or even Bangkok for that matter.

First, go-go's don't exist, there was a short lived shot at opening one a few months ago but it was quickly snuffed-out. Most of the bars are smaller sit, drink and play pool while enjoying the attention of hosteses kind of places, and there are many choices.

While most bars have hosteses, the likelyhood that the lady of your choice will accompany you to your room for further explorations is not the sure thing that you expect in Thailand; some do: some don't and it's a good idea to establish her position on the matter before too many lady drinks have been invested. Most of the girls in these bars are Cambodian and I was surprised at the decent level of English skill that many had, more that a few were capable of pretty decent conversation, far above the "Where you flom", "Pay bar me" I'm used to.

Down and dirty, all you could want available on premises kind of places still thrive: "Sophies" is as basic as it gets, you get attacked the moment your butt hits a stool. "Cyrcee" a couple of notches above but no less subtle.

"Sharky's" and "Martini's" still provide a playground for those seeking Vietnamese freelancers, though Martini's has never fully re-covered from its move, every Moto driver in town can find it.

At some point in the day, most of those same freelancers will cross the threshold of "Walkabout", one of the more enduring PP watering holes, If you should decide to park your bag at the highly recommended FLAMINGOS HOTEL, you'll be only a stagger or two away. The renouned LaoHuLi will usually be found warming a stool in the hotel lobby and will point you in the correct direction, if however you should hold a vodka-tonic in front of his nose, he will undoubtably follow along and provide introductions and a lot more detail than I can here.

Also in the neighborhood you'll easily find all the trouble you could want in "HEART OF DARKNESS"; severall other small but very active clubs are nearby. "SHANGHAI", just across from the hotel has many very attractive hostesses but as mentioned before, some do, some don't.

Barfines are usually in the $10 range, sometimes decreasing to $5 after 11pm, sharp looking girls will ask $20 or more, some will settle for less but it is really variable and depends entirely on the situation. Freelancers will usually settle for $10 but may ask more, once again; situational.

A walk down 63, a few blocks away will provide an opportunity for touts lurking in nondescript doorways to invite you to view delights available within; I was surprised how delightful some of them were, but should you want "yum-yum", be sure you settle the availability of said service in advance, many won't. That is actually true all over town; good bj's are scarcer than 50 cent drafts.

FLAMINGOS will pick you up at the airport free if you book in advance.

Archived