Cambodian Bargirls

Nuts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine. Let's say Flamingo Hotel is new abd great. There are a lot of hotels in PP, which are better or worse. The point is nearly every subject, such as "Cambodian Bargirls," turns into a plug or discussion of the Flamingo Hotel.

Shoudn't hotels be covered in the Accomodations section?

Cambodian Bargirls.

I met a few. Nice gals. Interestingly, there are a few Vietnamese left over from the time Vietnam invaded Cambodia.

The hotel mentioned above. I only made a statement about the hotel as one poster slammed the hotel. I posted a response to that.

I didn't get off subject. The poster before me did. I just responded to that.

There is always a turkey in every gaggle of geese.

As ND and others already pointed out Jesse, the mngr of that place is a very old hand on this board and well known to loads of people on this board, consequently they stay at this hotel once in PP and it must've been good since loads of folks refer to the place.

Flamingo also has an add here and pays for advertisment.

In contrast, Akane, Japanese massage style in BKK, get's mentioned a lot on this board and never ever paid a single penny to this board.

BTW ND, on this subject, what ever happened to the Akane bonus tickets. Up for grabs in a photo contest wasn't it????

There was a time when you couldn't mention Cambodia on this board without someone screaming about underage indentured low end prostitution. Those days have gone. We have moved on. Now we talk openly about Flamingo's pool table. How you doing LHL? OK I hope. :)

Archived