Cambodian Bargirls

Nuts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for clarification: I don't have anything against 'punter' hotels like Nana and it was not against Flamingos. I had a lot a fun in the P4P scene in PP last time, I just prefer a different environment to stay. Anyway my assuption concerning Flamingos was corrected already; it seems to have mix of very different guests, therefore Flamingos could be a good place to stay for me too - if it would be located at the river front, since I love the view on the rivers from my hotel room.

Concerning Khmer girls, I would be interested to learn about pics of nice Khmer girls on the web, but it seems that there is not that much available. Some places like Martini and Sharky's have web pages, but there are not that many girls to see compared to some gogo bar web pages from LOS. The old cambo forum had a nice pics section, but this forum was hacked and I don't know about the new 'hidden' forum...

Do you want other board members to wipe your bum too? Many of the Phnom Penh bars have websites with photos of their girls (hint: Google). Remember, Phnom Penh is not Pattaya, not all of the girls (maybe even none of the girls in some bars) are available for take out. Supposedly the most beautiful Khmer girls can be found in Shanghai bar, but I was unimpressed when I went there.

http://shanghaibarcambodia.com/home.html

Nervous_Dog said:

Limbo, I have a ton of stuff to give away, but end of year conp was never clear. I think It should be redrawn for April then before they expie ( I have 12 vouchers by the way)

A ton of booze, $100, 1 Gig thumb drive etc.

DOG

And u better have a 8 gig MemorexTraveldrive and a maglite set too! :)

travel.jpg

Memorex® 8GB Mega TravelDrive?

Large storage space in a sleek, compact enclosure. Great for photos, music, videos and other large files.

Compact size fits in a shirt pocket. Drive measures just 1 3/4"H x 1 7/8"W x 3/5"D.

Wrap-around blue LED indicator shows the drive's status ? solid light means the drive is connected, flashing light means data is being transferred.

USB 2.0 connectivity allows for broad compatibility and fast data transfer speeds. USB connector pivots to allow for easier use and maximum portability.

USB-compatible with PC and Mac. For use with Windows 98SE/2000/Me/XP and Mac OS 9 and OS X. Only Windows 98SE requires a driver, available via Internet download.

Includes USB extension cable and carrying case.

Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.

Item # 671956

Manufacturer # 32601080

storage capacity 8 GB

device connector type USB 2.0

operating system compatibility Windows 98SE; Windows Me; Windows 2000; Windows XP; Mac OS 9; Mac OS X

height 1 3/4 inches

width 1 7/8 inches

depth 3/5 inches

software included no

warranty 2-year

brand name Memorex

manufacturer Memorex

model name Mega TravelDrive

HH

wonderlust said:

Do you want other board members to wipe your bum too? Many of the Phnom Penh bars have websites with photos of their girls (hint: Google). Remember, Phnom Penh is not Pattaya, not all of the girls (maybe even none of the girls in some bars) are available for take out. Supposedly the most beautiful Khmer girls can be found in Shanghai bar, but I was unimpressed when I went there.

http://shanghaibarcambodia.com/home.html

Shanghai is a great little bar. I used to visit quite often in days gone by. It always had a bit of a mellow vibe, but could be a lot of fun on occassion.

I know that this thread is supposed to be about Phom Pehn bar girls. But the trouble is one needs a decent sort of place to spend time with a lady and the Flamingo Hotel is just that.

I agree with the chap who said its the JWM of PP. One thing is for sure, its totally unlike the Nana. What's more one can stay there if on business, and yet have a little femine company on the side...and none of the guests will bat an eyelid at that. In fact, I got the impression that a chap sleeping alone might attract attention as its not a very healthy thing to do.

When I clicked Cambodian Bargirls, today, I was hoping to read about Cambodian Bargirls. Like at Sophie's Club, Martini's or a place I never went to. But no, I got another plug about the stinking Flamingo Hotel.

There are many cool hotels in PP to take a girl to.

Why not discuss your "decent sort of place," in the Accomodations section? That's where people go for hotel info. Leave the other categories alone.

As a result of this very obvious B.S. campaign, I will never even think about going to the Flamingo Hotel. We get enough smokescreens, lies and deception, from the news media, to tolerate it on a nice site like Nanaplaza.com

Get wise, you should stop now because it will cause a backlash against the Flamingo Hotel, by people who might otherwixse check it out.

Archived