Students! Where to find them?

Im fairly well versed in the do'and dont's of bangkoks nite life, though ive been pondering over where is the best place to find some real student girls (uni or otherwise).

Someone previously mentioned heading down to Rama 4 campus where the uni is.

Knowing thailand as well as i do, i suspect (if true) that they are mainly there for thai business men (sugar daddies), or a rich japanese man.

Does anyone know of (or have experience of) any alternatives in bangkok?

I know about the possibility of freelancers in places like soi 7 BG and maybe in some bars in soi 33 (monet), though its kind of hit and miss.

I speak excellent thai, so conversing is no problem, just finding them is!

Im arriving in BKK on 6th March so any quick advise out there?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was lucky in meeting girls from Chulalongkorn and Thammasat universities, two of the best universities in Thailand. As for sanuk activities, it was just as friends as I went out with them as a group not alone, one-on-one.

Well the suggestion i heard was that the uni girls hang about outside the gates (Rama 4 campus)on fridays (dont know about other days) at about 6pm, waiting for guys to come by in their cars. Like i said... knowing how things work, this sounds like something made for Thai businessmen.

Im gonna be in Bkk from 6th to the 10th, so not sure if thats worth a scouting mission, but im sure there must be other places these girls like to hang out looking for some company (read money).

Anyone know about this?

Anyone gonna be around on those dates fancy grabbing a cold one and going hunting? ::

what's the big deal with uni gals? Some fl know theres a premium for students and have fake credentials. I remember a thermae girl who used to take her books etc in there just to look a bit more convincing when she said she was a 'student' Cheaper to buy a uniform and get them to dress up in that.

True... i suppose that would be superficially the same, but im pretty sure id sus out if they're the real deal or not pretty quickly after a conversation.

Its not a big deal, but it would be something fresh/different in a city where its on tap 24/7.

Theres always the arguement that once you "get in there" its all pretty much the same, and it maybe even better coming from an experienced girl rather than an occasional moonlighter.

I like the uniform idea though. I think id let them do that anyway (or head down to Eden) ::

Like most things in bangkok, i guess its a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

Another line of enquiry could be IRC. Some investigating has indicated that some students advertise on this, though it has yet to be confirmed.

The eden uniforms are terrible, pity as good ones are not expensive, cheap white blouse and pleated skirt is not really a unifrom. Have you ever met a Uni girl? if not how could you tell real from wanabee. I guess if you me them outside uni you would know. I get my mrs to dress up in her old uniform, I like the belt and the badges, ooh er

LOL... great idea for the missus. Ive chatted to a few Uni girls online previously but they turned out to be "good girls".

I could tell pretty easily because i can speak thai almost fluently. Im sure after a few minutes probing it'd be apparent if they're the real deal.

Archived