Students! Where to find them?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SD-

I was pretty much enraged when I read his post and sorry you had to see it. I thought it might get deleted before you saw it.My initial

post in reponse,like yours,predicted violence at the hands of the moto guys but I toned it down in my typical sarcastic/understated style'"

Having a daughter and being abit over the whole student,p4p deal I simply closed my computer and thought how do people get like that? These everything is for sale tourists insulting the general populace turn my stomach.

Anyway glad he is gone hope he does not slink back as another identity. :dunno:

jitagawn said:

SD-

I was pretty much enraged when I read his post and sorry you had to see it. I thought it might get deleted before you saw it.My initial

post in reponse,like yours,predicted violence at the hands of the moto guys but I toned it down in my typical sarcastic/understated style'"

Having a daughter and being abit over the whole student,p4p deal I simply closed my computer and thought how do people get like that? These everything is for sale tourists insulting the general populace turn my stomach.

Anyway glad he is gone hope he does not slink back as another identity. :dunno:

SD,

I'm with jitagawn on this one. What a complete ass----!

-OT

Big_Kahuna said:

"... when assholes have propositioned my teenage daughter on the Skytrain!"

My most heartfelt apologies. If I had known she was your daughter, I would have offered a higher price. :o

if this was an attempt at humor, it ain't fucking funny.

SD,

your other "family" is with you 110%.

DLR

D-L-R,

With you all the way on this one.

As SD said, have a go at me......but family is off limits.

Maybe an attempt at smart arse humour...but way out of court.... and NOT funny.

It will be interesting to watch for the reincarnations over the the coming weeks....shouldn't be too hard to pick...

Thai 34567 / Paul 10123456 / ?????

Handsiman / emmitt / ?????? Arjan Anglit...maybe??

Big_K / ?????

Seems there's already been a post today, asking a wide range of "Dumbish" questions....wonder which one it is????

SD, agree with your thoughts totally, but not even worth the few baht it would cost......why waste a silver $$... best spend on things more beneficial.

To quote a Thai phrase....Pretend forget !!

Cheers Dumsoda

Suadum-

I am catching this post a bit late but sorry to hear of someone going way over the line and especially sorry it was directed at your family.

Have not kept up with this thread since it starting going in the wrong direction.

Two bans later, I see that it did.

Dumsoda-

paul101 has not been banned to the best of my knowledge. He is dealing with family issues in the UK for the next few weeks.

As I think everyone knows from his posts in the legal section he did recently marry.

himitsu said:

Dumsoda-

paul101 has not been banned to the best of my knowledge. He is dealing with family issues in the UK for the next few weeks.

As I think everyone knows from his posts in the legal section he did recently marry.

himitsu,

thanks for setting me straight.

My apologies to Paul 101 for incorrectly suggesting he had been banned under this "handle". It's damn difficult to keep up with it all......who's who in the Zoo, so to speak.

I was obviously mistaken in my observation, sorry Paul.

Cheers Dumsoda

TEEN Massage advertised students on their website in the past and one of them was a real fiery cracker. By the way, I really like the website - erotic, but on the right side of good taste. Went there to see why the students had disappeared and was told that there still are a number of parttime uni-gals working there, but with more and more students cruising English-speaking websites, the new recruits are worried that their pictures on the web will be seen by classmates.

The girl I wanted was not available. That gave me a chance to sample the "normal" menu. A bit disappointing. Oil massage, balls massage and FS were there, but rather de-sexed. A bit more spice added to the dishes would make them more commensurate with the advertisement. The difference between TEEN and a run-of-the-mill massage shop is not so great. FS is sold more openly at TEEN and that may be great for the shy ones. There are some avid proponents of TEEN on another website, but as long as the the chillies are missing there are better deals.

Archived