Students! Where to find them?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it seems theres a few people not taking their medication today and some of you just come here to b**ch. So i hit a nerve with some.

Cursing me and being critical is up to you, but dont for a minute assume you're any better, after all... ask yourself have you been with a BG?

More than likely yes.

Ok so whats the big difference between walking into a bar and finding a BG and finding a student who CHOOSES to moonlight?

How can you get IRATE over this?

To the last idiot though... how am i gonna be put on a sex offnder database when participaing with consenting adults? :dunno:

who ever mentioned kids? i would personally castrate and pedos, so get your facts right.

If you find her in a bar with other hookers, then nothing is wrong.

But you are proposing (as it sounded to many of us) to wander about campus' or the population in general in search of a gal who *may* be on the game. I can get plenty irate over that, as I have when assholes have propositioned my teenage daughter on the Skytrain! :onfire: :banghead:

Stick to the well-known hooker bars or lower Sukhumvit between midnight & 0400, pal! :nono:

SD

Dear Clueless,

The point is, a decent Uni Girl who shags you, is in fact a whore, not a "good/decent" Uni girl. If you go and try to start annoying the 99% of Thai women who are not whores, then you are asking for trouble. If you want a whore, go to the whore venues, look around and find your "moon lighter," and leave the decent girls alone. Start going to the non whore venues insinuating the women there are whores, and you are asking for trouble.

Apologies then... i dont go around asking girls who MAY be offering. i do have manners and i wont ask girls unless its made clear they are offering.

As for the skytrain incident, thats plain out of order and youve every reason to be irate about that.

"...OH - now I know why you date thai boxers ..."

Actually, last Friday night, Gummi and I went on a walking tour of Sukhumvit, and stopped for some food. I was stuffing my face with pad Thai, Gummi was just drinking a water, severel farang passersby, and a few Thais said "...look at at that cheap gay guy, won't even spring 20bht for noodles for his bar boy..." and he is no boxer...!

Fair enough. Those of us who live here and raise families here get fed up with the boobs who do as I described. Not at all uncommon anymore, unfortunately. :onfire: :banghead:

That said, many gogo bars have Uni gals who moonlight (and plenty of simple farm gals who say they do just for extra fantasy points 55555). Ask around. And if your Thai is good enough, it is easy enough to cull out the posers with a few questions regarding their academic major, if that's your kink.

You can also try Baccara (on Cowboy), upstairs. They at least wear Uni uniforms...sometimes... :D

Regards,

SD

Guest lazyphil

If you find her in a bar with other hookers, then nothing is wrong.

to be fair to ml, hes not breaking the law, whoremongers are and perpectuating the sordid scene so many thais are shy about :stirthepo

And I submit that the "in-yer-faced-ness" which has increased 25-fold in the past 10 years (caused by cheap travel & the internet, I postulate) is what caused the problem of the "scene". It was much better when the (farang) scene was more subtle.

As I have said many times before, Thailand does not offer anything that any other Asian country does not offer. It is just more popular, better marketed and has better product recognition.

Of course, I cannot explaint he idiocy of the Thai laws that force hookers & punters into the street (or tolerates it in the first place). :doah:

And of course (no offense intended), if not for the scene, you would have never met your lovely missus. So you cannot be too down on it as that would be hypocritical...

Cheers,

SD

Guest lazyphil

i'm not anti/down on the 'scene' at all (using the word sordid is not necersaryaly my thinking but how its viewed by Thais), was merely pointing out the legality of it opposed to the the dubiousness (but perfectly legal) of cruising around los uni estates for students, i know several uni students in los and ex ones (family related) who would be quite peturbed to have jonny foreigner trying to hit on them....., however,i just think the op was jumped on pretty hard imo, btw i dont recognise todays scene i read of, i'm not an old vet but patong 8 years ago ( :topic: i tell you i'm more than happy i found los NOT via the internet and only discovered los sites long after i was thru with patong) was not in your face but lively and out of site, what i read of now, wandering car parks for girls in bkk sounds horrible and depressing.

Archived