Students! Where to find them?

Agreed 100%. I too think it to be a sad shadow of its former fun self. The bars can still be fun now, but I too find the street scene very depressing. I hate even being seen walking in lower Suk at any time of the day...

But not agree that the OP was treated harshly as he was very unclear as to what he meant. And I and others took it to mean treating any female in LoS as a whore, which *is* a problem here now days, and makes all farangs seem evil by "looking the same" as those pricks. I apologized when he clarified.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

Agreed 100%. I too think it to be a sad shadow of its former fun self. The bars can still be fun now, but I too find the street scene very depressing. I hate even being seen walking in lower Suk at any time of the day...

Lower Suk is definitely depressing....so are Pattaya and Samui. So is Phuket. So, massive generalization coming up, is the whole darn country for those who keep comparing it with how it used to be. Doesn't bother me. I'm just glad I saw it when I did. The trick is to take it as it is and not get depressed.

The OP probably thinks Uni girls are the key to a whole different world of unexplored sexual delights. That's a pretty depressing thought tright there. Or he may be seriously looking for a respectable intelligent GF. He's probably better off in chat rooms than trying to pick one up in shopping malls....but that approach might work for the young and handsome. 'Respectable' girls aren't as shy as they used to be.

Old Hippie said:

ALL Thai women are on the game, 100% of them, even the old bint selling somtom

This is the kind of action I'm looking for. Them and construction workers. I love their khmer style scarfs and sunhats. I'll be coming over soon and wonder where I may find chicks like that. I speak excellent Thai by the way. If any members want to meet up for some hunting and a cold brewski then I'll meet you outside the British Embassy 9am sharp on 1st April. Don't be late.

Damn! you guys know about the fish ladies, which are the best in all of Asia! Oh well! Yep, the older the better I say! Best part of the fish ladies is, they already smell like fish! so no need to worry about poor hygene! Count me in for the fun! I'll be the fat hairy guy in the speedo!

Now that the righteous whoremongers have thoroghly beat u up and softened u a bit I will give u some helpful info.

You can meet Thai uni/technical school girls and even bed them but it won't be through you typical P4P route.

Students have their own hangouts in Thai bars/pubs/karoke spots that cater to them, heck the more affluent and adventorous ones even party on KSR. They are notorious for traveling in groups and the odds of you picking up 1 by ur lonesome self are slim to none. Now u can do that internet game as students love to chat on line but I have never done that. Every uni chick I have been with I met through other Thais in a very informal way.

I have had my best connects hanging out with a few young Thai dudes. One guy I met was @ a Thai club and he wanted me to teach him some of my dance moves another I met @ BED who was gay had lived abroad and knew a ton of chicks and another was a college student and the son of one of my Thai 'aunties". Through them I hung out with their friends and was able to hook up with a couple of uni chicks. Once u hang out with "mainstream" Thais u start finding out little things. You really have to be into GROUP functions and I have found no exception to this rule so far. Everyone meets @ someones apt and they either eat there or go to a restaurant to eat and then u go to the club together and then u go out to eat together or back to someones place to keep partying. Repeat the same scenario for shopping, sightseeing and even vacationing. Plus the obligatory one thousand photo ops for each occasion. The hooking up with the chick happens after several of these types of interactions.

A couple of the uni chicks I dated wil tell u things about which uni girls are mia nois and such but I have never heard of any chick being referred to as a hooker or whore. BKK university is supposedly notorious for having mia nois and catering to Thai pop entertainers that want a uni degree. I guess if you show up there in a Benz or Ferrari everyday you may be able to get u a mia noi.

You could always troll the shopping malls.

Archived