March or April ;Photo Contest -TATTOOS

Khunsanuk,

I make a recomendation for BG or thai only Tattoos. I have some really impressive BG tatoo shots and I know other members have equally or better skin art shots. The tattoos would have to be from a thai skin artist on anyone in thailand.

JUst my suggestion.

Kop khun kop,

Chok dee kop,

HOKS

Take it easy big boy (OH).

Hoksipkao,

You need to adress your wishes to Nervous Dog, he's the photo contest guru.

The themes up till april are already sorted but after those months, we'll discuss kinda together and vote for new themes.

OH- hey your right, no face, just the tattoo.

limbo,

kop khun kop....

hey just wanted to spice up the photo contest....getting really G rated lately, don't want the x-rated stuff or even r-rated. But some risque art, would be interesting, no nudity or faces. Just close-up of tattoos, get lots of TG with tattoos, lots of falangs with thai tattoos, even the men thai have some pretty good skin art.

Just my suggestion,

Chok dee kop,

HOKS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
HOKSIPKAU said:

OH- hey your right, no face, just the tattoo.

limbo,

kop khun kop....

hey just wanted to spice up the photo contest....getting really G rated lately, don't want the x-rated stuff or even r-rated. But some risque art, would be interesting, no nudity or faces. Just close-up of tattoos, get lots of TG with tattoos, lots of falangs with thai tattoos, even the men thai have some pretty good skin art.

Just my suggestion,

Chok dee kop,

HOKS

BAH! I have a great tattoo photo of a spider on a BG's shaven cunt.

I won't be able to enter it now. :(

Archived