Morning Night Bar

greatowen said:

Anyone been in this bar in the last 2 months? I was there in december full of hotties and great beer!

Welcome to the board. I frequent Morning Night a lot when I'm in Bangkok. Great selection of hotties and very approachable for the most part. The view is excellent and the beer is superb. Last time I was lucky enough to get a rather nice bottle of Singha 2005...lightly chilled! :)

I usedto love this place, great for daytime pulling...but I hit a string of pain in the ass girls the last time, and never went back. I had previously managed 1k s/t, and 5oo B/F...last time, severel girls insisted on 2K-25K for S/t + the bar fine and the room, a few insisted on the S/T room up stairs, adding to the price...that and 3 incidents with bill padding which took massive amounts of arguing to correct, ended my use of the place...oddly, I see many of the old "good girls" working down at Hillary bar II now.

I use to like to hang out there during the day couple of years ago , recently seems the " buy me drink " slogan was getting out of hand. And the guy hanging out in the toilet with the towels really isn't needed. Gave the place a " pass " last couple of trips. :cover:

Bada :beer: Bing

There are one or two girls that try this approach quite relentlessly, which is a shame, though most of the girls are still good fun. Most of the 'old crew' (From the morning night 2 years ago) are over in the hillary 2, but I still prefer the atmosphere in the Morning Night.

Archived