Top Board Sponsors

khunsanuk

Hi,

"Tough questions but would you know how many people are registerd users of this board."

The number is posted at the bottom of the main page: 13884 Registered User(s).

However, many of them have not visited the board in some time. There were 6040 who visited the board in the last 6 months.

"Out of that number can you hazard a guess as to how many have donated in one way or another. "

There were about 80 who donated to the server fund, 29 so far who have donated money and a couple more who have donated in some other fashion. As there are duplicates in the above lists my guess would be ~100 members.

Sanuk!

Greetings

I just used the link "donate"

how will it work for my credit card?

(I mean is the transaction secured?)

Because I did not receive any confirmation email

(and my credit card is fully valid???)

thanks for the reply

KS:

Have you ever thought about sending stuff via subscibers email accounts, this is what Thai visa does. You could send some kind of interesting item of info, some kind of bulletin, or even a merryX-mas/happy NY, just to let people know we are still out here and in business. Maybe a reminder that members meet at Gullivers and always welcome newcomers (and whilst on that subject, I saw no 'raised section' when i was there a few nights ago, hence am still unsure where you all congregate). What about a 'hottie' of the month (though I don't know where you could get the image).

Never know, it just might pique some peoples interest. Or you could even send a sponsers message. There are so many people out there taking advantage of the board and not contributing in any way, why not send them some advertising. I'm not very computer literate, so I dont know if this would cost anything.

cheers

deadman said:

KS:

Maybe a reminder that members meet at Gullivers and always welcome newcomers (and whilst on that subject, I saw no 'raised section' when i was there a few nights ago, hence am still unsure where you all congregate).

cheers

DM,

In the old Woostock there was a clear "raised area" where everyone met however I don't recall the meeting table in Gullivers being much 'elevated'. Even in the old Woodstock which was much smaller - my very first time had a hard time finding the "correct" group.

If you've never met the group, never seen the table before, and don't know anyone yet I do think one could easily join some other group in error, wonder if that's what became of some of our old members... ::

Maybe KS can carry a FlagPole flying a Nanaplaza Flag at the meetings ::

or, since we've a permanent Meeting post now maybe someone can paste a pic of the area or maybe draw a map.

[once you enter in the front, turn left walking towards the left end wall and the motley crew will be at the last window side table area - if I recall correctly (and If I've been with the right group...)]

BrownFox77 said:
deadman said:

If you've never met the group, never seen the table before, and don't know anyone yet I do think one could easily join some other group in error, wonder if that's what became of some of our old members... ::

That's what happened to me!

As soon as I walked into the bar I was immediately waved over to one of the place's most crowded tables. I can clearly remember thinking, wow, i wonder how they recognized me? Strolling over to the table I asked, "Is this the nanaplaza group?"

"Yes, me work nana long time before," the closest replied.

Cool, I thought. I found it! I didn't know so many thai girls read the board!?

"Is Khun Sanuk here?" I asked, looking around. Wow, i thought, these nanaplaza.com girls are kinda hot...and they're all smiling at me!

"You buy drink me?" another asked.

Hmmm, i thought still looking around, not wanting to make a fool of myself. It's probably an old board tradition to make the Newbie buy the beers. What the hell, why not!

"Sure! I'll buy the drinks. Hey, is Old Hippie here?"

Catching my eye with a flash of white teeth, the girl (i think it was a girl..) sitting directly across from me replies, "You want I go your loom?"

Could this be Old Hippie? Maybe all that "gay" talk was for real..?

(to be continued, maybe)