Top Board Sponsors

khunsanuk

limbo said:

Looking forward to more Longwood.

Mr. Limbo,

I am not certain where you come from, but let me inform you sir, the phrase "longwood" is a popular slang for...well, a rather large erection. Are you then wishing to imply that you are looking for such? And do you further wish to imply "Old Hippie" is capable of suppling you with such? I have heard from severel of the birds flocking about lower Sukumvit Road that he is rather a disappointment in that department.

Tell me lads, are all these inuendos true? Is "old Hippie" truely of that nature? have I accidently stumbled into a den of poofs?

Best Regards-BST

I see you your point BSTaucer :o

Last time I was seen under a table at Casanova's I was indeed looking, uh, arh, uh, I mean, not really, that was my twin brother at Casanova's anyway, uh, I mean, brrr. ::

Now for Old Hippie, that's a slightly different situation. I've been told he tends to dress in women's cloth and than it won't count. :dunno:

limbo said:

Looking forward to more Longwood.

BSTaucer,

Limbo was just looking forward too his new shoes.

It was no gay reference it was rather to his nationality.

Limbo. :neener:

(pay back for the stuck in Angola cracks). :)

Don't worry I'll have mine back on in 11 days :D

don't worry about Limbo,he comes from a Liberal Country and has probably tried most things at least 4 times........... :applause:

he is probably very experienced in the 'Longwood' type of Games they play on a cold Saturday Night in his Home Country.............. :yay:

thank god he behaved himself when we went out on a Saturday Night,but then again he had no choice........... :grinyes:

the only 'Longwood' in his hand was a pool cue........... ::,but he was crap and my Gal and me beat him everytime............. :chili:

Poor Limbo!! Guys you are not very nice!!! I have to come to your rescue but what to say? It does reek of gayness these Friday night meetings....afterall you go for the girls but are with the guys...I think I better shut up, not to loose a friend.

Must say found it a pain in the ass to go and find the guys in Gullivers since I was adviced to go to the right side but there are no bootz there. When you come in, turn left till you come to the far end left corner. There is an elevated floor there with a boot table on each side of the corner. I felt really embarrased to ask so many ppl if they were from the NP site. I had to do a lot of explaining and didnt get anywhere. Was just about to leave but went for a pee first. Not wanting to contain my enthusiasm to catch up with the sex crowd I kept embarrassing my self with all these silly questions about NP when you are so close to NP itself...Till I basicly stumbled over the bootz and there they were!!!

Maybe the manager of Gullivers wants to help with directing personnel.