March Hype, Traditional Work

limbo

You guys better start hiding.

Especially you in Angola down there, I'm sure you forgot to take some nice pix on that theme whilst in Samui. :neener:

Bust1, your sorry little ass is also warned, I'm just not too sure for what, cause in the contest your name doesn't even come close to the winners, nonetheless. :chili: :chili:

OH, you better start digging in your Q material again, since to be honest, I seriously doubt you have anything better. :stirthepo

Bada, always honoured to have a winner like you amongst us. Let's see what you can come up with this time. :tophat:

Stickman, be carefull, nooooooooo, don't put the camera in the water. Ah well.

Zaad, some Portuguese handiwerk maybe

SD, I'm sure you can find some traditional Work in SC and enter into this context. :hubba:

All the other, give it a try, since our strategy of not entering ourbest pix is paying off, some newbie(s) won last month contest, so it could be you next month.

Good luck to all and most to me ::

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, a question for the judges, does whoring count as traditional work? If so, I have a picture of Limbo under the table a Casanova"working..."

As for traditional work...have tons, quality A-Z, the A-E grade stuff is being reviewed by a note worthy publisher as we speak...well, maybe not exactly as we speak, but I am sure it is on his desk...perhapes you say it Limbo, when you went in to well...ah never mind...No doubt, my P or Q grade stuff will once again suffice...I mean, I want to give you guys a fighting chance at least...I'd hate to send Stickman off crying in some pathetic loser bar full of low end whores...you know, like the one I hang out in...in any event, March is a new month, and well, you guys all suck, I don't...

Ha, you maybe right. :(

Have not one single picture of that subject unless there can be some bending of the rules?

What if I get an Angolian and put him in a "I love Bangkok Bargirls" t-shirt and then have him do something traditionally Thai, like sleep. Would that work. :hubba:

But be warned, enjoy this month without me because next month when it's comes to nature you lot have not got a hope in hells chance of beating me. :neener:

I went tohigh school with a girl name Anne Gola, nicegirl Portuguese, by way of Brazil, or was it Columbia, I forget...nice boobs, decent ass, sang really well. Only Latin girl in our school who couldn't dance worth a fuck, it was sad to watch really...

Just had a PM conversion with Limbo and we are in agreement that since prostitution is the oldess profession, then any bar girl related picture would class as traditional work?

And if you manage to have a bar girl making a wicker basket at the same time as plying her trade then you would have a winning shot.

Archived