An Apology to KS and Board

paul101

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bibbilies two things I should have made clearer

1 There was actualy no truth at all in my posting on BG's last sunday which was what the apology was about- it was just an attempt to provoke a debate and, I have certainly never commited any crime in Thailand or any other country.

2I have no idea who himitsu is, have never met him and had never even heard of him until last week, brother was just a friendly overture.

paul,

I will come up with an apology probably tomorrow that will shatter you guys. I might post it in the food section but possibly elsewhere . You got to look where it appears. Nuff said.

BuBi

Where is this Eden Club ? Do they offer women ? Is the owner Australian ? papaeden@ , like , what's going on here for heaven's sake . is it whosyourdaddy ?

paul101 said:

Khun Sanuk, I must apologize for my recent lapse in judgment in posting things that should not have been posted on this board last

I read this apology and the other one directed at Eden. It is nice to finally apologize for past and recent sins.

Since I am pretty new to the board maybe someone could fill in the blanks so that I can understand what all the fuss was/is about?

Archived