Greetings Gentlemen!

BSTaucer

Greetings,

I have read this board a time or two, and have recently decided to participate. I find it quite interesting the quality of discussions and commentary you lot share here. I shall look foreward to regular participation.

Concerning Thailand, I have visited a far number of times and plan to continue to do so. I usually have 2 holidays a year, lasting 3-6 weeks each. Money and business allowing of course.

Best Regards-BST

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome !

Please be sure to make a few comments about hotels, elbow lifting establishments, tours, sightseeing adventures.

Yes, many visit LOS for the nightlife. But some do actually visit some of the attractions and sights of this country.

Dear Gents,

Well, what can I say? with a name like this, there is bound to be a bit of spillage on the family shield now isn't there? Well no harm as we are all mates in good sport and humor. The name actually, can be pronounced either way really.

You see the name itself springs from the Saxon Taucer, as in Chaucer, and that is how it is pronounced by my family in the North. However, the name can also have a harder sound among the crude or well, lower end, hence "Taw-ker" as in Walker.

Now you see, the stock I come from is wide and diverse as the British empire once was. Certainly, one such as myself does not wish to boast of his lineage, however, I do feel clarification is in order.

As you Anglophiles will note, I am from the same line as Lord Taucer who rose to fame in Middlesex during the 1600's. Like wise he sprang forth a new generation of Taucers when he married the honorable Mary Wanger, also of Middlesex.

Now then, in the 1700's you shall recall, William Benning Taucer was vice roy of sort, to the colony of New Schillingsworth, he of course was father of Johnathon Nathan Taucer, who went on to the House of Parliment in 1789. His cousins, from the Wanger Lineage soon followed in 1794.

Now, of course, we are all aware of the Unfortunate events which unfolded in the American colony in the latter 1700's Generel Wanger my great distant uncle 4 times removed was involved in severel battles which were well, how shall we say "less than successful." It was my great grandfather 3 times removed, and once replaced, who "capitulated" with the yanks, thus ridding Britian of the lot, and creating the largest insane asylum, later know as the USA.

He was joined by Commander Oliver Johnson Taucer, in the battle of Nathonsberg, which of course paved way for the next series of event in 1812, and of course later on, the events with that little Corsican simpling the French hired to do their dirty work. He of course was defeated, and Both Lord Taucer and commander Wanger were present at the surrender.

So you see lads, all through out history, the British military and Parliment have always had a Taucer or a Wanger about. As our lineage has spread to other countries, you shall no doubt find Wangers and Taucers in governments through out the world.

So how ever you should choose to pronounce it, either is indeed correct, and of course, do say it with pride, I always do. For each Morning when I arise, I proudly proclaim "bring on the day lord, for I am a Taucer who is capable of anything!" I do hope this has been insightful, helpful and perhapes even a bit entertaining.

Best Regards-BST

BSTaucer said:

Dear Gents,

Well, what can I say? with a name like this, there is bound to be a bit of spillage on the family shield now isn't there? Well no harm as we are all mates in good sport and humor. The name actually, can be pronounced either way really.

You see the name itself springs from the Saxon Shite, as in Shiter, and that is how it is pronounced by my family in the North. However, the name can also have a harder sound among the crude or well, lower end, hence "Shitter" as in Glitter.

Now you see, the stock I come from is wide and diverse as the British empire once was. Certainly, one such as myself does not wish to boast of his lineage, however, I do feel clarification is in order.

As you Anglophiles will note, I am from the same line as Lord Shite who rose to fame in Middleturd during the 1600's. Like wise he sprang forth a new generation of Shites when he married the honorable Mary Wanker, also of Middleturd.

Now then, in the 1700's you shall recall, William Benning "Bull" Shite was vice roy of sort, to the colony of New Snot-in-hand, he of course was father of Johnathon Dip Shite, who went on to the House of Parliment in 1789. His cousins, from the Wanker Lineage soon followed in 1794.

Now, of course, we are all aware of the Unfortunate events which unfolded in the American colony in the latter 1700's Generel Wanker my great distant uncle 4 times removed was involved in severel battles which were well, how shall we say "less than successful." It was my great grandfather 3 times removed, and once replaced, who "capitulated" with the yanks, thus ridding Britian of the lot, and creating the largest insane asylum, later know as the USA.

He was joined by Commander Oliver Waddaloada Shite, in the battle of Dungsberg, which of course paved way for the next series of event in 1812, and of course later on, the events with that little Corsican simpling the French hired to do their dirty work. He of course was defeated, and both Lord Shite and commander Wanker were present at the surrender.

So you see lads, all through out history, the British military and Parliment have always had a Shite or a Wanker about. As our lineage has spread to other countries, you shall no doubt find Wankers and Shiters in governments through out the world.

So how ever you should choose to pronounce it, either is indeed correct, and of course, do say it with pride, I always do. For each Morning when I arise, I proudly proclaim "bring on the day lord, for I am a Shite who is capable of anything!" I do hope this has been insightful, helpful and perhapes even a bit entertaining.

Best Regards-BST

Thanks. That explains a lot! :D

Archived